Passione 2

two hours ago

       Finally! Nakauwi na rin kami! With a smile on his face, Damien breath in the fresh sea breeze near the hotel own by his boss. Marcos told us that we will be staying here for tonight because our boss wants to check some things. Nakakastress ang pinanggalingan namin, lakas ng loob ng mga americans na yon na nakawin ang pera ng isang Mangietti. Siguradong pinaka stress sa lahat ay ang boss nila na kasalukuyang nasa penthouse niya with the flight attendant chick na nakasama namin sa private plane. Lupit talaga! Nasa lobby kami ngayon ni Marcos kasama pa ang ibang tauhan namin and he's busily talking with the hotel guards regarding security details. As I take out my cigar para sana mag-smoke sa labas nang bigla akong matigilan nang makita ang babaeng lumabas sa elevator. It's like a slow motion actually as she smiles to the concierge asking him where the restaurant is and she walks like she's gliding on the shiny marble floor. Her red kinda see through dress hugs her curves, the skirt flowing on her long legs. Lalo pa kong napahanga when she brushes her long hair aside revealing totally her angel like face. I follow her with my eyes as she pass us, Marcos not noticing her na agad kong tinapik sa balikat. He brushes me off still talking pero tinapik ko siya ulit.

"Fuck off Damien!" inis niyang sabi. I did not answer him but instead turns his face to the woman and I know that he sees her because his body becomes rigid. Tumingin siya sakin, shock all over his face. "Find out what room she's staying in, guard her. I'm going to call him." he orders and I just nod my head.

Boss's POV

        I sit on my leather armchair facing the floor to ceiling glass wall in my penthouse, staring at the sparkling water of the sea into the night. Holding a glass of brandy in my hand, I drink it in one go reining the frustration I am feeling right now. I was about to fuck a random chick again, a flight attendant this time but for some reason my dick is not in the mood so I oredered her to go. Without aggravating me further, she left without a word... I grip the glass tightly until I hear it crack, I sigh heavily, gripping my temples trying to calm myself. I've been a heartless monster all my life, I deal with being alone, being the Master of the Mangietti house pero ngayon, after that night five years ago, the night where my father handed me the house, the night when he was killed, the night that I survive, saved by a black haired angel with amethyst eyes change me. I know she was real, she was with me when I was in a coma, every fucking single day in my dreams. When I woke up, she was not there. I tried to look for her, threatening the hospital where she took me to tell me who she is and where she go. But they couldn't tell me anything! I look for her everywhere, every country that I go to, I hire people to search for her to no avail. That even irritated me more, 5 years of loneliness, at nakakapagod na. Ilang beses ko ng gustong sumuko, tried to date another woman to get her out of my system pero bumabalik pa rin ako sa kanya. Dove sei, angelo mio? Napatingin ako sa pinto ng may malakas na kumakatok roon. Hearing the urgent voice of my second, I rush and open it.

"What is it Marcos?" I ask in a hard tone. If there's gonna be a problem again, I swear I would kill whoever the fuck he is!

"Capo, she's here..." he answers at nagtataka akong tumingin sa kanya. "The woman you've been looking for, she's in our hotel." It was a minute before I realized what he's saying. I look at him with wide eyes and he nods his head, a smile forming on my lips. I don't know when was the last time I feel my heart racing like this. Pero sa sinabi ng kaibigan, I feel like I'm whole again. Agad kaming bumaba para puntahan si Damien na kasalukuyang binabantayan siya. He said she's in the bar earlier and now she's walking along the beach.

"Where is she?" agad kong tanong nang lumabas na kami. He turned his head on the beach and I froze when I saw my woman, walking gracefully but with a sad face.

"I saw her put an engagement ring on her glass of whiskey. I think she's engaged." aniya. "She drank a lot too."

"Is she with someone?" I ask again as I look at her, the moon serves as her lighting. I'm really gonna be pissed if he's with a guy especially the one who gave her the ring.

" I ask the concierge. Nag-iisa lang siya and he said she's planning a long vacation." I just nod my head. "One more thing boss. We caught a guy, kanina pa siya sinusundan."

"I'll deal with him after taking my woman." I breathe in and I walk towards her feeling nervous for the first time in my life. Five long years and she's here, straight into my arms.

      Napatingin ako sa suit jacket na nakabalot sakin and I turn my face to the man who gave it to me. He is absolutely gorgeous, with a black button down shirt, that's quite fit on his chiseled body. Dark slacks covering his long, perfectly legs. He's tall, tan skin, dark gray eyes that's like piercing my soul and making me shiver, not because of the cold, but how intense it was. He's a stranger but I feel like I've seen him before, I just can't seem to grasp when or where?

"Thank you..." I softly said as I pulled the coat comfortably, a spicy musk scent permeated through the fabric. He's wonderful scent makes me smile. "Uhm, you understand english right?" I ask because obviously he's italian, baka hindi niya ko maintindihan.

"Yes I do carina... You should not be here alone at night especially when you had a drink." I smile at him and nod my head.

"I'm not going to dive in the cold sea suddenly if that's what you're thinking. I-I just need a break."

"Break from what? Did something happen?" I look at him, concern written on his face. I raised my hand and cupped his cheek making him sigh.

"You're so familiar... I just can't place it if we've really met or not..." I say softly. His eyes lighten up and he kinda smiles making him more delectable. "I'll go back to my room. I hope I'll see you again." he takes my hand and plants a kiss with his warm, soft lips.

"You will angel..." I wave at him goodbye and I walk back to the hotel barefooted. Saka ko lang narealize na nasa sakin pa rin ang coat niya nang makapasok ako sa suite ko. I place the material on my nose inhaling his delicious scent. Oh my god, I escape from the guy who broke my heart, don't tell me na may replacement na? I giggle and shake my head, maybe I'm really drunk thinking about these things. Well, baka makita ko siya ulit at isasauli ko ang coat niya. This is Italy afterall, the place of romance... I sigh as I place the coat on the settee and I was about to go to the bathroom when there's a loud knock on my door. Nagtataka man, I opened it and met with a middle aged guy. He smirked at me and before I could even react, he lunged at me closing the door behind him. He grabs both of my arms and disgustingly laughs as he looks at me with pure malice. I didn't even think and knee him on the balls. As he kneels down, I run to the door, but before I could reach it, his hand grabs my ankle making me fall to the floor. He settles on top of me and I fight with all my strength screaming for help. He's saying something in italian and I don't even understand him. Whatever it is, it's not good! He held both of my arms tightly and was about to tear my clothes when the door opened and I saw the guy that I met on the beach. His face darkens as he sees me struggling, other men come through and they take the guy off me. He walks to me and helps me up and I was trembling. "Oh angel..." I lean my head on his chest as he wraps me in his arms, sobbing. "Let's get out of here yeah?" I just nod my head, holding me as we walk out, I hear grunts of pain but I didn't bother to turn my head on the man who attempted to hurt me. Because I feel safe with him, I let him whisk me away from the hotel and went to his place...