Passione 11

A soft moan escape on my lips as my heavily lid eyes stare at the chandelier hanging above the king size bed where I lay down as my man ravish my sated body

A soft moan escape on my lips as my heavily lid eyes stare at the chandelier hanging above the king size bed where I lay down as my man ravish my sated body. We were staying on a wonderful suite as we traveled 2 hours from Italy to here. It's been a two days since the attack at the mansion and earlier this morning, he woke me up with his magnificent mouth and told me to get ready in an hour. Getting ready for an hour was a hard task especially when his head is batween my thighs giving me an immense orgasm. We took his private plane which I'm envious off. We settle ourselves at the back away from his men and also to have a privacy. As we fly into the sky, he never stop to tease, he would softly brushed his fingers on my arm goosebumps ghosted on my skin his lips playing with my earlobe, sucking it, licking it, his hand woud go to my breast, cupping them, pinching my nipples which are obvious on my dress, we kiss softly, then passionately, our tongues dancing and as we near our destination, he slips his hand under my dress, opening my legs wide, he moved my lace panties to the side and dip his fingers to my core making me bite my lip to stiffle my moan. Grabe! That was a steamy experience that I had in a plane, my mind was off that his men were there and they didn't even mind us which I'm thankful for. Now were here in this magnificent hotel, on an opulent suite making love in the daylight.

"Bienvenue à Paris mon amour. (Welcome to Paris my love.)" he said in a sexy french language and I swear that made me gush down there. He thrust into me deep making me grip his waist tightly, my nails digging into his flesh. He rotated his hips, and I moan loudly with how that good it feels, rubbing my walls. He moves slowly as we savour each of his thrust.

"That's right Xin, can you feel me?" he pulls himself out and thrust again deeply hitting my spot, my legs opening wider as I take him. "Your insatiable sweetheart and I want to take you everyday as possible." a hiccup comes out from my mouth on how deep he's going. He lift my legs and place it on his shoulder. He pins my hands on either side of my head when his movements goes faster making my eyes roll with delight.

"Qui..." muttering with a blissful smile his eyes glowing with a smirk on his lips. He wraps my leg on his waist and covers my body with his own as he ruts into me like a wild animal. My breasts bounce with the assault. I dig my fingers on his back scratching it in the process as he hits my gspot. He growls as he lifts me up, his knees on the bed, his hands now on my ass as he moves me up and down on his long, perfect shaft. "V, just like that. Vincenzo, god this so good!" he crash his lips to mine, holding his neck as we move together relentlessly. I gyrate my hips making him groan, as our lips part, string of saliva stretch out from our tongue, our panting breaths like a symphony as the pleasure heightens between us. He lifts me up as I feel empty when his member slides out. He lays me on my side of the bed, settling on my back, his fingers plunging into my core making a squelch sound. I open my legs to give him more access, his cock nudge on my entrance and it slides in easily judging from how wet I was. He starts to move again, his hand squeezing my mound, and the other one strumming my clit. I grab his hand on my chest moaning loudly, my pussy clenching him.

"Lexine!" he shouts and we came at the same time. Back arching, toe curling orgasm that I see stars. Panting heavily, our bodies full of sweat, he kisses my shoulder as we lay down on our backs. We look at each other, his face in pure bliss, his eyes glowing with mirth. "You okay?"

"Never been better..." I said sluggishly. He cupps my cheek turning my face to him and I smile sweetly. "Thank you for taking me here."

"I don't want to part from you angel... Never again." he gives me a sweet kiss making me all giddy inside. He gets up as I stare at his ass. "I have a lunch meeting today. Do you want room service?"

"No, I'd like to eat at the restaurant. The view from the outdoor tables are quite amazing."

"Your amazing..." I also get up and throw myself at him catching me. I give him kisses all over his rugged face making him more sexy. No wonder every woman in the lobby oggle him and I'm sorry coz his mine. This sweet mafia boss is all mine.

"You are too honey, for just being you." we kiss as he walks carrying me to the bathroom. "Much as I want to join you in the shower, I'd rather have a bath. Sige ka, I might keep you here and you will never go to that meeting of yours." he chuckles.

"I'd like that idea angel, but my associates will nag me if I don't show. Now if you'll excuse me..." he gently put me down and as he turns his back on me, I smack his sexy ass. "I'm gonna get you for that." sabi lang niya at pumasok sa glass enclosure ng shower.

I fill up the bathtub with hot water and while I submerge myself in my bubbly, vanilla scented bath, I watch him shower. His muscles flexing on his back, water dripping on his golden tanned skin, a swirl with flower tattoo like in the walls of his room on his upper left back extending to his shoulders, to his chest, a stallion in the middle. I wonder if that is the symbol of his family. Other than that, wala na siyang ibang tattoo except for the faded scars all over his body. He turns around and face me and I bit my lip as I see his large member semi-erect. I sigh as I remember when he taught me to suck his cock and never could I imagine that it was hotter as I stare at him with his shaft in my mouth. Right now, I'd like to do that again and feeling that, he open his eyes and smirks at me, like his planning something wicked... Nauna na siyang umalis while I'm still on my bath. He was wearing a dark blue business suit, a white dress shirt, brown leather shoes and belt, a silver watch on his wrist, and he slip a black shades on his eyes. He was so gorgeous at nabwibwisit ako pang naiisip kong maraming makikipag-flirt sa kanyang girls. He gives me one toe curling kiss and left me to enjoy my bath.

After I wash all the suds from my body, I walk out from the bathroom wearing a robe going back to our lavish room. I put some moisturizer on my skin including the face then I open my suitcase, taking out my underwear and a dress and sandal. I wear the skintone lace cheeky boyleg panty match with the same colour bra. I slowly donne my nude long sleeve see through dress, with small stars printing, a nude tube mini dress on the inside covering my breast up to my mid thigh.

Taking my make up bag, I go back to the bathroom facing the vanity to fix my face. I put some oil control powder on my face, fix my eyebrows, put some mascara on my long lashes and apply some dark maroon red matte lipstick on my lips. I dry my wavy hair, brushing it after parting on it the middle. I go back to the room again to put on my black ankle strap high heel sandals, getting my sling bag, I walk to the living room where I expect Damien is waiting for me. But I was a bit surprise when I see him...