Passione 5

I lick my lips as I get out from the library, tasting my woman's cum

I lick my lips as I get out from the library, tasting my woman's cum. I'm actually proud that I get her off like that. The face she makes when she comes is so fascinating. I wanted to make love to her in front of the fireplace but Marcos, that cockblock fucking bastard. I went to the gardens, I walked down some stairs, walked around the fountain, to the large pool, until I'm facing the nymphaeum of my villa. It's supposed to be a roman shrine for water nymphs, roman statues around, a fountain in the middle, supposedly squirting high water but it's turned off. I stop when I see a bloody guy lying on the ground surrounded by my men. I actually do this on the cells in the basement but the full moon is beautiful tonight. He leers at me when he sees me and I kneel not touching the ground as I glare at him. He's bruised all over, bloody lips, deformed face. My men really got him good and it's time for him to die. This was the man who attempted to rape and kidnap Lexine, and I’m really glad that I was there. He attempted to escape last night but he had nowhere to go since this place is like a maze. I found out who he was  and I really wanted to kill him when my men brought him to me. But I thought that he needs to suffer first.

"Divertiti con la tua ragazza Mangietti? (Having fun with that girl Mangietti?)" sabi niya at tumawa. "Piccola cosa carina. (Pretty little thing.)" I held out my hand to Marco and he handed me the gun he was holding. I shot his leg and he screams, spitting blood and spit. "Avrebbe dovuto essere mia. L'avrei fottuta e venduta a un prezzo elevato. (She should have been mine. I would fuck her and sold her for a high price.)" I shot him again on the arm this time, as I reel in my anger.

"La mia donna è una tigre. Ti prenderà a calci in culo prima ancora di toccarla. (My woman is a tigress. She's gonna kick your ass before you even touch her.)" I said in a hard voice and he laughed. But he's not looking at me anymore but someone behind me.

"Cosa penserebbe di te? Il boss mafioso! (What would she think about you? The mafia boss!) he spits out and I turn around. And she was there, my angel, not far away from us. Her amethyst eyes wide and full of fear. He looks at me then at the idiot man! I don't want her to find out! Not yet! Not like this!

"Lexine! Get inside!" malakas kong sabi. Tumingin siya ulit sakin. Not moving, just staring. "NOW!"

"Vieni bella cosa. Lascia che ti assaggi. (Come pretty thing. Let me taste you.)" the man said.

"STA 'ZITTO! (SHUT UP!)" I kicked him hard on the face and was about to shoot him again but her voice stopped me.

"What are you doing? Why is he like that? Is he a thief? Did he steal something?" she asked one question after the other and it frustrated me but was interesting at the same time. Here is a bloodied man, and even though she's scared, she dares to ask me these things. "Your not killing an innocent man are you?"

"Please angel, just get inside." she shakes her head. I walked to her and she didn't step away. Like earlier, in the library that made my heart ache.

"You're not telling me everything aren't you?"