Passione 8

I sigh happily as I lay on my front on top of the massage table while a professional female masseuse is massaging my back

I sigh happily as I lay on my front on top of the massage table while a professional female masseuse is massaging my back. It's been a long day and I'm here in a famous spa to relax. My body's been sore because of my vigorous activity with Enzo. He never let me up that sexy bastard, he has a lot of stamina. I groan as the masseur's expert fingers dig into my back... After leaving the mansion, I went to buy a phone with Damien as my guide. After that, we went to an OB-GYNE clinic, just so the doctor can give me a prescription for contraceptive pills that fit me. I was kind of nervous when she told me to take a pregnancy test. I mean my boyfriend has a lot of stamina, who knows how virile he is. I was relieved when it turned out negative. Next we made a trip to the fashion street of Rome called Via dei Condotti. Many shops of famous brands are here like Gucci, Prada, Bvlgri and Armani which I went to and bought a gift for my man. I didn't stop myself from a little shopping. I also went to a shop called Olfattorio that is full of perfume.

I am sure my mother would love those lovely scents. I also saw some make-up stores and decided to canvas European makeup styles in the future. For lunch we went to a small restaurant, the line was kinda long pero nagulat na lang ako when Damien guides me inside. And because the menu was italian, sila na ang umorder para sakin. My favourite was the lasagna, it really has this italian spice bite into it. I was satisfied with the food and we walk on the street more, taking pictures of those beautiful buildings and structures all around. I was enjoying my time and when I felt tired, I told them to take me to a spa and they took me here in Barberin Hills... I must have dozed off and I wake up with very familiar hands sensually massaging my back. How did he even know I'm here? I turn my head and see the gorgeous italian man fully naked.

"V, what the hell are you doing here?" I said groggily. He grins as I feel him squeeze my ass, the towel drape in my naked body is gone.

"I wanted to see you angel. You're like a delicious buffet served in front of me." I turn my oily body facing him and I bite my lip as I see his cock standing proud. "Like what you see?"

"How did you know that I'm here? And did anyone see you naked? Where's everyone?"

"Never mind them... Damien reported to me. He said you've gone to a clinic earlier? Are you not feeling well?" he brushes my hair that sticks to my face and I hold his hand.

"I went there to get some pills for protection. You're not using anything, unless you're going to wear a condom?"

"No, definitely not. I want to feel every inch inside you bare. No condoms." my face heats up with that.

"Then I'm going to use pills instead. I don't want to get pregnant, not now that we're just starting this relationship." His face grew serious.

"Your right... I'm sorry I didn't consider it. I should have taken care of you better and I'm fucking up."

"It's okay honey, I understand." I cupped his face and he smiled, kissing me on my lips. I moan when his hands travel to my breast and he pinch both of my nipples. His lips go to my neck, lightly kissing, grazing his teeth on my pulse and lightly biting it, making me more wanton. "V, we can't do this here..." he opens my legs and I buck my hips when his finger grazes my slit. "V..." I moan.