Passione 10

My legs went weak when I enter the bedroom

My legs went weak when I enter the bedroom. As I close the door and lock it, I melt to the floor. I never expected that this will happen and even in his own villa. Pano pag hindi ko napansin ang red dot na yon? He maybe in my arms bleeding to death! I grip my head taking off that horrible scene in my mind. Breathing heavily, I slowly stand up wincing when I notice my bleeding arm. The bullet graze on my skin and doesn't look bad at all. I walk to the bathroom and get the medicine kit on one of the cabinets on the counter sink. I open it, taking out some disinfectant, cottons, bandage and an antibiotic cream. I face the mirror and steel myself cause this is not the right time to be a coward. I knew that this is a part of his life, being in danger always, his enemies attempting to kill him. If I want to be part of this, I need to suck it up and support him, take care of him whenever his injured. Because I know and no doubt that he'll do the same for me. He promise that he'll protect me and I will hold on to that. Nag- shower ako sandali pagkatapos ay ginamot na ang sugat ko. I wear some of his shirt and sits on the bed to wait. I pace in the room a minute later, glancing at the door everytime. I hear some noises outside but I didn't dare to look. I' ve been pacing, sitting, lying around for hours and when the doors open to the room and see Enzo with a dark expression on his face, I literally run to him wrapping my arms around him. Before he can even hold me, or say something to me, agad akong humiwalay sa kanya. I check his face, his body, searching for any injuries and I'm relieve that I didn't see one.

"I'm glad your here and your looking fine... Your okay right?" may sinabi siyang italian at ngayon ko lang napansin na andon sina Marcos at Damien na agad na umalis. Enzo is still wearing his swimming trunks, his eyes scan me over and it blaze with guilt when he sees my bandage arm. I'm surprise when he cuss loudly and suddenly punch the wall.

"I did this..." he said with gritted teeth. "What kind of man am I that I can't even protect my woman in my own house!" and he punch the wall again. Gusto kong maiyak nong mga oras na yon dahil aminin ko man o hindi, sobrang natakot talaga ako sa nangyari.

"Enzo..." tawag ko sa kanya at humarap siya sakin. His face softens as he notices that I'm trembling. "Please stop that, your hurting yourself."

"Oh angel..." he wrap me in his arms apologizing over and over again. I think he's afraid that I would leave him because of what happened. He blames himself and I don't like that.

"It's okay V... I'm okay... We're okay..." I said rubbing his back to soothe him.

"You almost got killed because of me. I was too lax that I forgot that I have too many enemies. They must have seen us when we were out strolling."

"Guess that's kind of my fault..." he shakes his head. "Why don't you go and take a shower. I'll wait for you here, I won't leave." tumango lang siya. Giving me a chaste kiss on the lips, he walks to the en-suite bathroom. I sit on the edge of the bed while replaying what happened in my head. It's like there's a preview of what will my life be if I decided to stay with him permanently. I just don't understand... Does he handle this kind of threat everyday? How many enemies are we talking about?

The night that I save him, he did mention that someone tried to kill him and his father died in the process. How many times did he face danger? If he got hurt, who takes care of him? Who's there to make him feel better? Hays Julianna! Bakit ba ang dami mong tanong? You said you'll take a risk! A little graze on your arm and you want to back down already? Ang dami mo na din namang pinagdaanan nong nasa LA ka. You take every risk, even hurting someone who deserves it just to get what you want. What's the difference? Now that your here, remind yourself that your his woman, a feisty one na hindi madaling matakot. I'm sure marami pa kong pagdaraanan na mas malala rito and I need to steel myself up. Besides, if your still here, not running away from him, then it only means one thing... Strong arms wrap around my waist and I automatically lean on his chest smiling. Just his manly scent keeps me calm. I face him and cupp his face giving him a light kiss on the lips. " I was so worried that you will not come back to me." I murmur and his face hardens "Realizing might would have happen if I didn't see that red dot on you, I was so scared of losing you... I... I can't lose you V, not now that were starting this, us." tears escape from my eyes at sinubukan ko yong pigilan but it won't fucking stop! He holds my hand and he sighs, his eyes lighting up.

"I was scared too tesoro... Seeing you almost getting shot was close to my undoing. I'm the reason that your hurt..." I crash my lips into his, biting his lower lip for him to open his mouth and he did. I push him down on the bed and as our lips part, we are both panting heavily.

"Please stop blaming yourself..." I said firmly and his face is in a state of shock because I was taking over. "What happened was inevitable. You have many enemies and this is the proof. Besides, I was not the target, it was you so promise me V..." I lick his neck up to the shell of his ear. "Don't go dying on me, or I will hunt you in hell and kill you myself..." I squeal when he turns us around, his now on top, pinning my arms above my head. He smirks mischieviously, his hand holding both my arms now while the other one, takes off the button of his shirt that I'm wearing. He licks the skin between my breast, then his mouth sucks my engorge nipple. I feel my core getting wet and I squirm baneath him. Oh, ngayon ko lang napansin na nakatowel lang pala siya, covering his lower body.

"I can't be killed easily angel and as long as you don't leave by my side, I promise I won't die... I love you Xin."

"What's up with that?" I tease but my heart flutters whenever he says that he loves me. "Oh V..." I moan when his lips pepper kisses my stomach. He lets go of my arms as he tears my panties off, diving to my center. "Oh shit!" I cuss and I hear him chuckle.

"I love how you taste tesoro... Questo è tutto mio (This is all mine.)" he licks my clit as he push two fingers inside me, hooking them up making my eyes roll. He open my legs some more, moving his fingers in and out as he suck my clit. "Your getting wetter. Ti piace quando ti mangio, tenendo le dita dentro di te. Il mio angelo dolce e sexy. ( You love it when I eat you, taking my fingers inside you. My sweet and sexy angel.) I moan loudly gripping his hair, the way he speaks in italian just makes me even hotter. I don't even know what he's saying, naintindihan ko lang yata ay ang sexy. He moves his finger faster as he twirl his tongue on my clit. The familiar burn coming inside of me, my toes curling as I call his name with my release. I haven't even recovered from my intense orgasm when he settles himself between my legs plunging his member straight to my core. We both groan with the goodness of it, like we are perfectly fit together. He starts to move his hips fast, gripping my waist as he stares at me and I to him. I bit my lip, as I match his pace. His hand lifts my ass going deeper and I yelp as he hits my gspot terrifictly. Then he covers his body to mine, moving relentlesly. He licks the side of my face, biting my lower lip, I meet his tongue, twirling, sucking, as he pounds into me hard. "Look at me angel!" he orders and I did. His face full of pleasure, eyes blazing as he moves faster, his hands digging on my waist now. I hold on into his shoulders, my orgasm approaching and I know it's going to be wild.

"Vincenzo!" I yell as I came, arching my back as we look at each other. He smiles as he continues to pound into me, feeling his member getting bigger and with a hard thrust, pinning himself inside, he came. His warm juice spurting into me and my pussy takes it, milking his cock with every last bit of his cum. We are both panting, our bodies wet with sweat, he kisses me then plops himself down beside me. I feel his cum dripping out as I close my legs squirming. We fuck so many times already that I can't even grasp that we do it passionately and immensely. I hum when he pulls me close to him, my back on his front as we cuddle. I giggle when I feel his still hard member poking me. "Everytime V... It's just feel so good..." I murmur. He lightly bites my shoulder and I gasp when he lifts my leg, as his cock slides in me easily.

"I love you Lexine and I will forever remind you..." after saying that, he starts to move, slowly and deeply. The events of the night is seemly forgotten as we scream our names multiple times...