Passione 4

I groan as I feel my whole body sore

      I groan as I feel my whole body sore. Opening my eyes, I stretched out my limbs until I heard a pop sound. I thought I was only dreaming and would find myself in my hotel room, but it's a big fail. I'm still in this huge luxury room but without the enigmatic Vincenzo. I'm kind of relieve though because he won't pull tricks on me that will end up us fucking. I haven't imagined that my first would be this way but he's really good in bed. I wonder how many girls did he bring here and f*cked. I was too careless and last night I was vulnerable and him comforting me was the last straw. Shit, I'm too sore, but you did enjoy it, my mind said and I curse her in my head! I rub my face then get up from the huge bed that has the softest sheet, white with gold trimmings, the soft velvet pillows which are so comfortable to lay on. Behind the bed headboard the wall is decorated with gold swirls with flowers and even the ceiling too. The whole room is painted into a dark shade of green with gold intricates here and there. The large window is draped with the same dark green colour silk curtains, gold band holding them on the side. The lighting is not bad, not too bright, just a soft glow contrasting the whole room. As I stand to walk to a door across the room, I am stunned to see a large mirror on the wall in front of the bed and I glare at it. I never noticed it since I was occupied being ravish by that man. Meaning everything is seen what we are doing while we are intimate in bed. That's kind of awkward and kind of hot especially if I'm facing here and... I completely stop, not liking where my imagination is going. I feel so hot all of a sudden and I walk to the first door that was there. I didn't fail since I found a luxurious bathroom that I really need. Wow! This is more fascinating than my bathroom in Cali, it's almost big like my room. I feel like I'm in a royal chamber of a king and queen that is kind of modern. I walk to the glass covered showered cubicle that has many buttons. I yelp when I push one and water spray all around me. I pushed other buttons and finally I settled in a rainfall shower. I feel queasy down there cause his cum is dripping down my legs. He came into me tremendously and I can't even say that I actually like it. It's a good thing it's my safe day. I sigh when the warm water cascades down my body making my muscles relax. I use some of his body soap and shampoo since my essentials are in the hotel. Speaking of my things, I need to get them or maybe I can go back to the hotel. But how would I do that if I didn't even know where I am? Where is he anyway? We need to really talk. I have so many questions. Why does he keep calling me angel? He's always telling me that I belong to him?  He acts like we've been lovers pero but we only just met last night. But damn it! My body reacts to him highly and I can't even resist! I turned the shower off, got some towels and wiped my wet body. I wear the underwear with the dress that is draped on the end of the large bed, I donne the white cute thing which has a lace sleeveless top and wear the white flat sandals that also comes with it. It's really kind of my style, I love flowy dresses and skirts. I try to open the double door, maybe going outside and it clicks open. My mouth formed an 'o' as I see the marbled brick wall hallways which are bare aside from the classic wall lamps. I feel like I'm in a medieval castle looking at these things. With cautious steps, I walk on the dark green carpeted floor. There's only a stair that spirals down like in a tower. I walk down, walls are still but green vines are crawled on the brick stone walls. The stairs seem so endless and I'm kind of tired as I reach the bottom, facing a double door again. I heard a beep and it unlocks. I opened it and I was welcome by a wide lobby,  this time wine red velvet carpet on the floor, a huge crystal chandelier shining like a bunch of diamonds in a high ceiling. In the middle were two arch stairways maybe leading to a banquet hall or something. On one side is the receiving area and beneath the stairs is a wide hallway again that I don't even know where to go.