𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 🌧️

"We lie down next to each other
Sharing a sad story
There is no depressive ending
I will see you in this memory forever"

Your POV

It was an understatement to say that I was restless.

For some reason I remembered nothing. I just remembered that I was searching for my necklace.

Oh no, what am I to do now? I gulped and walked over to the kitchen and drank a whole glass of water.

"You know sometimes it feels like you make things up so that we can trust you."

Jina's words were stilling ringing in my ear. What if I was really making all this up?

I didn't know anymore. With all my powers and memories from heaven gone, I was useless. And I knew that too well.

"Ugh." I groan and kick the couch before falling on it. If I didn't know what anxiety was before, I sure knew what it was now.

The day slowly passes with me lost in my own world and I see some of the boys keeping their distance with me. I don't blame them but it's not helping my panicked mind.

"I'm pretty surprised that you're still alive." Yoongi sat beside me, startling me in the process.

His question confused me so I asked him what he meant.

"Oh, nothing special. I was just saying that you look fine despite the closing of the portal that connects the mortal and immortal realms." He turned on the TV and leaned back with a sigh.

So that was the answer? I lost my memories with the portal closing?

"And what's with Jimin anyways? Is he always like that?" My question seemed to annoy him and I shook my head. "Giving answer: not mandatory."

He nodded before looking over the TV screen.

"He just cares too much about Ella, as you can see." He spoke after some seconds of silence. "Don't mind him. He's got headed in situations like these."

I nodded and looked at Jina and Taehyung who were in the kitchen, preparing some snacks.

Oh god, I had forgotten about what Goddess Athena said. Didn't she say something about someone draining the portal between the three realms? How could I forget it???

"I don't mind. I'm not hurt at all. I'm a deity not human." I shrugged but the words didn't match what I was feeling.

"Jungkook! Think rationally, will you?? Don't assume something like that!!" Jin shouted as he tailed behind Jungkook who was approaching the door in complete fury.

I and Yoongi stood from the couch and stared at them.

"Then what should I do? I'm sure, he's the one who did it!" He shouted back with tears glistening his eyes.

"Let's go to the hospital first." Jungkook nodded before storming off, out of the house. Jin followed him fast.

"Wait. We'll go after them." Yoongi held me when I tried to follow them. I just nodded my head and eyed the others who came down the stairs.

"Let's go." Namjoon motioned for me to join them and I thanked him because I was too curious to sit there and wait.

We all sat on the van as Yoongi started to drive the car.