𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 🐬

"When I close my eyes
In the darkness, your light
lights the way for me.
We can walk forward without fear, you & I"

Y/n's POV

I looked around the big palaces and long paths leading somewhere unseen. Irritating sounds were coming from those things called cars, I suppose.

Saffron used to tell me few things about human civilization when she used to visit this world with the others before. She was into these cars but I didn't seem to have a liking towards them.

They were noisy like some of those deities. I smiled sheepishly at that thought. Could they hear me?

When I got no reply, I was convinced that they couldn't.

I walked beside the path where the cars were running altogether. I saw the mortals looking at me with looks that I couldn't read.

Of course, they were probably amazed by the beauty of this deity right here.

I caught another feeling of the necklace and looked around carefully. My eye however fell on the bare skin of the women like me. I quickly removed my eyes away from those erotic scenes.

Why were the clothes so short and so tight? Could they even breathe? I shook my thoughts away and walked aimlessly.

What if someone took my necklace? By someone I was talking about those deities who came with me down to this mortal land.

But they couldn't, right? Or I would have felt the necklace being around me. And they wouldn't dare to, would they?

'No one did it, I assure you, y/n' I heard God Hermes in my head.

He was the God of travel, communication, trade and other. He was also head of the messengers of Gods.

'you can hear me? Or are you also here in this mortal world?' I looked around but couldn't catch a glimpse of the said God.

'no. I can't hear you properly because you're in a mortal world. Listen, I just heard about your situation. Only you can get yourself out of there.' His voice wasn't clear like it used to be when we were in heaven.

'Can't you just summon me to Heaven?' I grumbled and walked to a place that had water jumping around. In the middle of the place stood a sculpture of a figure that seemed to be a Cupid.

'I can't do that.' His voice echoed around again. I frowned at his words. Is he even a god of travel? He couldn't hear my thoughts, it seemed so.

'But please refrain from using your powers. Use them only in instant cases. And protect yourself after finding a home.' he said again. I could barely make out his voice.

'Home? What's that?' I tried to ask him only to hear no answer.

'Anyways, I can only talk to you for a certain time. You can turn invisible to humans if case-..' I flinched back when a person passed by, not caring about hurting me.

"What a bad human." I mumbled and caressed my arm where she bumped into me.

What was God Hermes saying again? I waited for him to continue but there were no words or the feeling of his presence.

I sighed and looked around. What was home? I knew I had heard it somewhere. I might have forgotten its meaning. I shook that thought away as I looked at my right to see a big black car come into view.