𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 ❄️

"It's not that I believe it
But that I want to try holding out
Because this is all that I can do
I want to remain
I want to dream more
Even so, what I'm saying is
That it's time to leave"

Author's POV

Waking up was never an easy task for Jina. She felt a nudge on her shoulders to which she groaned. She wanted to spend her morning sleeping off.

"Rise and shine." The voice chuckled and she groaned again.

Peeking an eye over her right, she saw Y/n sitting on the bed beside her with Yeontan in her arms.

"Wake up. Wake up." She waved Yeontan's limbs in the air. Jina shook her head and sat on the bed.

"She must have bothered you, didn't she?" Jina bopped the dog's snout with her finger.

"I didn't. It came to me when I was just walking in the hallway.." she looked down at the dog. "You surely like me, don't you?"

"I bet his answer is actually no but your stubborn a** won't accept it!" Jina pushes her hair back and sighed.

"You just said a bad word." Y/n complained and placed the dog on the bed mattress.

"Who told you it's a bad word?" Jina was smirking at this point.

"Taehyung did."

"But. Isn't every word inappropriate for Taehyung?" Jina eyed the deity as they stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

Their laughing session was interrupted when the door opened and Taehyung entered, walking towards the dog who had gotten off the bed as soon as he entered.

"You two seem to be getting along quite well." Taehyung caressed his dog's ears.

"What? No! We aren't." Jina yelled almost immediately and stood up before dashing inside the bathroom.

Taehyung adverted his gave from Jina to Y/n.

"I'm so hungry." Y/n avoided his gaze and stepped out of the room and walked towards the kitchen.

She needed that chocolate jam. Her thoughts were all over the place.

Opening the door of the fridge, she looked for the jam but her eyes feel on the big buckets with colorful patterns in the cover of the can.

With her curiosity, she grabbed one with pink color.

Looking around her, she noticed no one so she opened the big can.

Somehow the can was cold so she set it on the counter and opened the lid after some minutes of struggle.

Looking down in the can, her mouth slightly watered at the scent coming off the thing.

"Is this even a food?" She gave up the idea of touching it with her finger.

"It's ice cream." She turned around and faced Jimin who was leaning against the another end of the counter.