𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 💎

"If I was alone, if I never knew you
I might have given up, lost at sea
But my heart's still on fire with a burning desire
I'm gonna find you again like destiny"

Author's POV

Stepping inside the building, Y/n looked around with her feet trying keep up with Jungkook's pace.

"You own this place?"

"Yeah." Jungkook answered nonchalantly, ignoring the curious looks from the workers since it was a new for them to see Jungkook with a woman after so long.

Additionally, a beautiful deity.

Jungkook entered the elevator with the two guards behind him.

"Are you gonna enter?" Jungkook raised a brow at the deity who was looking at him.

"Of course, I am." Y/n stomped inside the confined place.

"So far. These people think I'm a human so I think Hanbin and his messenger won't find about me being deity, like your plan. Don't you think?" The guards were seen unbothered of her words.

"It's not easy to trick those men, y/n."

"Watch me." Y/n smiled and looked at her reflection on the glass of the door. Her hair was left free with some waves that Jina made.

She felt the need to throw the heels away because they were painful to wear.

They stepped out of the elevator and walked towards Jungkook's office.

As usual, the guards stayed outside and Y/n followed Jungkook inside the office.

Seeing Jungkook immediately jump into his work, Y/n rolled her eyes as she remembered Jina's words, 'He can be a workaholic when he wants to.'

Sighing, she dropped herself on the couch and slipped the heels out.

"Aren't you gonna talk to me?" She groaned after some minutes of silence.

Standing up from her seat and putting on her heels, she walked towards his table where he's working in his computer.

"Why do you even need to do that?" She pointed at the screen making Jungkook scoff.

"If I don't do this, you won't be able to have your ice-cream." Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned back on the seat.

"But yeah, it's boring." He huffed and looked at his wrist watch. "Hanbin will be here in some minutes. Thanks to someone that we were late."

"That would be me. You're welcome." Y/n spoke, oblivious to his words.

"You know? You're so charming at times." Jungkook singsang, shaking his head.

"Ohhh, that's flattering. Coming from you." Y/n smiled, happy to hear these words from Jungkook for the first time.

"But sometimes you're so stupid that I can't believe you exist."

Y/n's jaw dropped at his words. Taking a step towards him, she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted when she lost her footing and fell over Jungkook.

Jungkook hissed in pain.

The door clicked open as both of their heads turned towards the door.

"Mr.Jeon-" The secretary stood with the door halfway opened and two men behind him looking past the secretary's shoulders at Jungkook and a new girl.