𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 🧊

"I want to hold you one more time
before you disappear.
A crystal that flies high
wherever it goes
I just want to feel a little more
because there's nothing else I want"

Author's POV

"Who am I? Well, I'm the deity-" Taehyung cut her off before she could talk about something insane.

"She's my old friend from Daegu." Both of the girls present there were looking at Taehyung as if he lost his mind.

"I've been friends with you since you were small but you never mentioned her before." The girl standing on the doorway made her way slowly towards the couch.

"I meant she's old. She's a new friend but her age is old." He stammered and looked at y/n who had a look of disbelief.

Before y/n could open her mouth and say something a hand came to her mouth, stuffing a toast inside.

"Jina. Let's go talk outside. We have a lot to catch up on." Taehyung took the chance and dragged the new girl out of the house.

By the time y/n was finished eating the food in her mouth, they were gone already and she got lost in the chocolate jam applied in the toast.

"And you. Follow me." Jungkook sighed behind her and walked towards the kitchen.

"Can I eat that again? It was tasty." She yelled as she followed him to the kitchen counter.

Jungkook only nodded and sat on the chair. Y/n followed the suite, sitting beside him.

"Who was she?" Y/n watched carefully as Jungkook applied the chocolate jam on the toast. The chocolate looked appealing to her eyes.

She dipped her finger in the jar and licked her finger as her eyes lit up on the taste. It was that thing that made the toast tasty.

She was about to go for another lick when Jungkook grabbed her wrist.

"You'll make the whole jam dirty." He complained and took a spoon of jam out of the jar and handed it to her.

"So, this is how you eat?" Without wasting any second, she shoved the spoon inside her mouth and hummed in delight.

"Well damn. This is tasty." She mumbled but gasped. "I didn't just say 'damn', did I?"

"That happens when you're around Suga hyung." Jungkook said slowly as he took the bite of the toast he made for himself.

"Suga?" Jungkook nodded with his mouth full of the food.

"Yoongi hyung. We call him Suga too." He explained and swallowed the food.

He watched as Y/n looked at him hopefully while gesturing the spoon towards the jar of the chocolate jam.

"You can have that, I guess." It was all that took for y/n to dig on the glass jar and she began to eat the jam, declining the toast that Jungkook offered.

He helped himself with the toast and a glass of juice which was also declined by the deity.

A few minutes later Jungkook was done with his breakfast while going through his phone.

Y/n nudged his elbow to get his attention. He only hummed at her with his eyes still on the phone.

"Jungkook." She called out with a whine.