𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 🦕

As the Sun hid behind the clouds with a cool breeze passing by, the giggles of the girls resonated around the empty grassland. The animals played with them, rabbits, deer, giraffes, birds name it all.

"Goodness gracious, it's time for us to go." The woman with her blonde hair falling down to her waistline glanced at the sky worriedly.

She continued, "The portal is bound to close anytime soon." The other girls nodded their heads at each other.

"But can we not go and stay here?" The second youngest girl pouted, throwing her hands around in exaggeration.

The girl beside her shook her head and sighed, "We came down for a month so we need to go as per God's order, Daisy. We can come back some day."

"We will?" She asked skeptically and got a brief nod in return. Her fifth visit in the mortal world was surely memorable than previous ones.

For some minutes, they were busy shooing the animals towards their designated places with heavy hearts. They wanted to play with the animals more.

"Let's go now, shall we?" The one who led the group looked back and flashed them a smile. "We will surely come back here again after some years. And I may assure you, it'd be better than this one."

After checking the 8 girls, she returned her gaze forward and leaped up to the sky, flying in the air. The girls followed her suite.

"Y/n, do you think we will really be able to come back anytime soon?" Two girls on the back began to talk to each other.

"I don't know, Saffron. It's my first time here, you would know better than me. I suspect how in heaven's name was Zeus so happy to let me come here with you all." Y/n sighed with a smile that's directed to the green forests and blue wild rivers down their feet.

"I think about that too. Maybe he was praying that you would find your powers in this short outing on this planet?" Saffron commented, flying beside y/n.

"But I think I haven't found it yet." A scowl formed on her face but she's quick to not let Saffron notice it. "And why would he pray for me?" She laughed at her own words.

"Besides, with this beauty I don't think I need those powers which are abandoned once we reach the palace." Y/n continued as she smiled in mischief.

It's true that anyone can say that she's indeed more beautiful than any words can describe her. Or better, no words could describe her beauty with her round and big eyes, pointed nose with her pink plump lips. Not to forget her black hair which was as dark as the deepest corners of hell. Her white dress was flowing with air as if it were merely a fluid of white with the details of petals of black rose which immediately matched with her hair.

"Now you're back to those evil words." Saffron commented and shook her head.

"We all know that I'm telling no lies." Y/n smiled at Saffron. "Even your power of Air as a deity of Air is not really useful in Heaven. You need to sharpen your skills."

"I know." Saffron only whined and looked forward with a 'humph'. Y/n smiled at her companion's behaviour. Y/n was the youngest but if a stranger were to assume her age, she looked more mature than others who were older than her in a good way.

Soon they all reached the gates to the heaven which was located higher in the blue sky with clouds surrounding the big entrance.

They all followed Aurora, the oldest and the leader for this short trip, across the entrance.