𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 🐋

"You are the sunlight that has risen in my life
The return of my childhood dreams
I don't know what this feeling is
Is this a dream too?"

A scream echoed throughout Jungkook's room. He jolted up from his sitting position on the bed and slammed the bathroom door open and took in the scene unfolding in front of him.

Y/n was there sitting on the floor with her hands blocking the water coming towards her with force from the faucet as she seemed to struggle to stand.

Jungkook shook his head and approached the jacuzzi where she was lying.

"Stop it, this instant!!" She ordered the water as Jungkook laughed while turning off the water.

"Oh my lord. That was wild." She sighed and tried to stand up only to fall on the floor again. She winced in pain, rubbing her butt.

"What happened?" Jungkook helped her to stand. Her light body nothing in his arms. She sighed and stepped out of the jacuzzi.

"Can't I just bath at the fountain?" She asked, folding her arms. Her clothes was wet all over and she was starting to feel cold.

Jungkook laughed at her words. He almost forgot that she was new to this world. Y/n felt her cheeks burning at his laugh. Whether it was in embarrassment or joy of hearing his laugh for the first time, she couldn't figure out.

"I'll teach you, wait." He said and signaled her to sit on the tool nearby, before standing up and stepping in the jacuzzi.

The next ten minutes Jungkook was engrossed in teaching y/n about the stuffs which she tried to grasp in her mind with some nods and question here and there.

She found the things really interesting and comfortable.

"So? Do you think you can not fall on the floor now?" Jungkook took a towel from the cabinet and ruffed his hair with it. His clothes were wet so he needed to change them.

Y/n nodded and smiled. "Of course, I'm more intelligent than you think. And with my powers, I can learn anything."

And there, her smugness returned and Jungkook rolled his eyes. They were doing just fine before she had to speak like that.

"Whatever. Just get yourself done fast." Jungkook sighed and headed towards his room. Changing his clothes, he plopped down on the bed.

"Sh*t." He hissed as the contact on the bed made his wounds and bruises hurt. He had forgotten about his wound. Ignoring the pain, he let himself fall asleep due to exhaustion.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y/n wore the black clothes and smiled at herself in the mirror. Why did not the Deities appreciate this colour? She could only wonder.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she looked at the bed where he seemed to be asleep. The bed was big enough for two people to fit in but suddenly she reconsidered her idea about sleeping on the same bed with a human.

She wasn't anywhere near sleepy so she looked around his room. The room really appealed to her. She looked out of the window towards the dark sky.

The moon wasn't out tonight. Just the clouds and darkness keeping each other's company. Hearing some sounds, she looked back at Jungkook who shifted in his sleep while whining in pain.

Y/n was beside him in some seconds, looking at his curled form. He didn't look like the man who was rude to her just some time before but a fragile human who she could hurt any second.