𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 🦋

"I'm opening my eyes in the darkness
When my heartbeat sounds unfamiliar
I'm looking at you in the mirror
The fear ridden eyes, asking the question"

Your POV

"You take that side of the bed and I'll take this side." Jina placed the spare blanket on my side. I just nodded and sat down on the chair next to the bed.

"Just so you know, I don't trust you, even if the guys do." She placed the blanket on her side and sat down on the bed.

"What makes you think that they do trust me?" I questioned her.

'Trust' it was a foreign word to me but I feel like in know the feeling of being trusted but do I really?

"Are you questioning their trust?" She asked, offended at my question I guess.

"You even stated that I'm heartless so I'm afraid that I feel no thing called trust." I shrugged and looked around her room.

She had offered- wait, ordered and argued that I shared a room with her. Well, I had no problem since she's a female homo sapien.

"Whatever. Then just find the thing you're searching for and return to where you belong to." She scoffed and took her phone from the nightstand.

"And why do you hate deities and gods so much?" I questioned her. "Don't even lie to me. I can feel your aura towards me. It's just hatred and loathe that you feel towards me. I'm aware of that. Yet we just met some hours ago."

"None of your business." She scoffed again and pulled the blanket over her body.

"Isn't it too early for you to go to bed?"

"I repeat None. Of. Your. Business." She glared at me.

I found it really childish of her to lose her temper so easily.

"Well, I'm going to take a bath then." I stood from my seat and walked to the bathroom which was similar to the one which was in Jungkook's room.

"And you can use my clothes." Jina walked right behind me as I looked around the bathroom.

"Sure." I walked behind her as she opened her closet.

I looked through her closet but nah. Not my taste.

I got out of her room and walked some steps to enter Jungkook's room. Opening his closet, I took some of his clothes as I could hear Jina protesting behind me.

I gave her a fake smile and took the chunk of clothes in my arms before stepping into Jina's room.

Placing the clothes in her closet, I could hear her behind me.

"I told you that you can use mine. And Jungkook would be so angry to find that you took his clothes." I only shrugged at her.

I like it. I want it. I got it.

"Now. Now, let me shower peacefully, mortal." I took a black shirt and a black sweats. And as per Jina's order, I took some inner garments which were new, from her drawer.

"And stop calling everyone mortal or human." I could hear her screaming behind the doors.

I could tell that she was not the type to scream or talk more than a few words but I could make her speak for her lifetime for sure.

I stepped into the bathtub after stripping and closed my eyes.

What was I doing? I was here to find my necklace. But will I ever find it? Should I just decease?