𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 🌊

"It's funny how some distance
makes everything seem small.
And the fear that once controlled me
Can't get to at all."

Your POV

"Y/n." He smiled looking down at me.

Why did he have to be freaking tall? Gimme some of that height!!!

"Yes. Lord Poseidon." I bowed my head since let's say that I'm just nothing but a good to go deity.

I saw from the corner of my eyes that he nodded at me.

I was left in confusion wondering why he would appear in front of me. For all that I know is that these gods barely appeared in mortal world or even the heaven. They stayed where they belonged to and Lord Poseidon was the god of Sea.

"Y/n. I'm going right to the business for what I came here without pushing around the bush." I gulped at his tone. He was the one who was said to lose temper easily.

You wouldn't want to be in his bad side since he's the most powerful god beside Lrd Zeus the mysterious God himself.

"Yes?" Why does he have to look at me with so much anger? Oh I forgot his eyes are like that to everyone. I internally rolled my eyes.

"You need to do something." He demanded with a look that said that I had no say in that something. Not like I could have the guts to deny what he ordered me.

I nodded my head and looked at him. "Sure. What might I do for you?"

"I won't be specific right now but stick with those human boys. You may find your necklace then." He said with a stern voice.

"And when will I find it?" My question seemed to make him slightly angry as his low voice echoed around me.

"That's upto you. As you heard, I said that I won't be specific." I nodded my head again. Did he really have to be this rude? I'm doing something for him additionally.

"But you may want to know about Hanbin to speed up the process." He said breaking my thoughts.

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped when the water around him swirled inside as his form being to disappear.

"Save up your powers for instant cases. They're fading away from you." Were his last words before the air was fresh as before and he disappeared.

Why was I so lucky to be personally approached by the god of water? Maybe he wanted to help me.

So, Gods aren't that heartless as I see?

I looked down in the water. It was still now. Seeing my reflection made me wonder things that I never thought of and I probably shouldn't.

Shaking my head, I thought about his words. Who's Hanbin? I need to find out.

I entered the house and spotted Yoongi sitting on the couch.

"Hey, deity." He waved at me lazily. I waved back and sat across his seat.

He was using a phone. Namjoon had told me what things it can do. Yoongi was playing with it.

"Wanna play?" He looked at me and I nodded instantly.

Sitting beside him, he placed the phone in my hand. It was heavy despite being small.

"What are we playing?" I asked, not daring to touch the phone. He thought for a moment before replying.