𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 🐳

"Though I'll fall again
Though I'll make mistakes again
Though I'll fall into a mud pit again
Trust me, because I'm a hero"

Jungkook's POV

"Are you even listening?" I looked at the deity. She was blinking her eyes, shaking her head as if she was dizzy.

"Huh? Me? Oh yeah. Yeah?" She fully turned towards me. Her action made her knees brush with mine. The car was moving faster as Tae hyung drove it.

"What are you?" Everyone was busy treating Jin hyung's wound to care about how we teleported and all.

"What am I? Well..." She tilted her head and closed her eyes. Next thing I know, she didn't open her eyes. I jolted on my seat and shook her body.

"Hey? Are you dead? Yoohoo?" I pat her cheek but she remained asleep. I looked at hyungs and noticed that Jin hyung was fine now. The bullet from his shoulder was removed.

I nudged Jimin hyung who was sitting at my right side. "Is she dead?" I looked at the girl warily.

Jimin hyung shrugged and stared at her. "How was she able to do that?" He asked, looking at me.

"Don't look at me like I know her. She just appeared outta nowhere." I raised my hands in surrender. He only shook his head.

"she might be really a deity as she quoted." Namjoon hyung said from the passenger's seat.

I looked at the girl. There was no doubt that she was inhumanely beautiful and didn't look like she belonged here on Earth. The dark black hair was completing the look on her which matched the black rose petals on her white dress.

"Deity? More like diet-ey, she's slim and in shape." Jin hyung earned a slap on the back of his head.

"And you're in no shape to joke like that." Hoseok hyung inquired with a glare directed to Jin hyung.

"Hey!!! You're younger than me and you dare to raise your hand at me??" He yelled at Hoseok hyung who only smiled sheepishly.

"You were surely about to make those lame dad jokes so I thought of stopping you before this car loses its driver.."

"You don't want the girl to wake up, do you?" Yoongi hyung broke off their bickering and looked back at the girl beside me.

"Are we in the terms to be nice to her?" Jimin hyung quoted beside me.

"Hell, no!! We don't even know her and what if she was sent by him?" I said before anyone could answer him.

"But she saved us, didn't she?" Tae hyung inquired. "And she's really a deity?"

No one could answer that. For we know that she could be sent by someone to kill us or spy on us.

"For now, let her be. She saved us afterall. And Jungkook, can you tell me why the hell would you send your guards away and go to that alley?" Namjoon hyung turned to look at me.

"I got carried away and didn't know that I was being followed. While I was fighting with them, they sprayed something in my face and I was dizzy and then yeah, suddenly this girl appeared and you know after that." I explained and slumped on my seat.

"So where are we keeping her? I mean, does she have somewhere to go to?" Jimin hyung leaned towards me and reached the girl. Poking her cheek, he leaned back as I stared at him.