𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 💧

"I was too shy to become your sun
so I became a cold moon
But afterwards, I keep making
a wave of blankets on top of my ocean bed."

Your POV

The day had passed too quickly. I just strolled around the garden and the house with just random thoughts in my mind. I decided that I would go to my room now that the sun had set some hours ago already.

It had been some days with me interacting with humans and I already adored them.

Well, the term adored in this case meant like I really liked them than the gods and deities who I had spent my time with.

Hoseok was somehow so friendly and could lift anyone's mood. He was so fun to talk to. But he was all serious when it came to serious business. I really liked his personality.

Jimin was same as Hoseok to everyone except me. But it was a progress that he wasn't glaring at me every second like before. I would watch as he asked those boys and Jina if they need something or something's bothering them. He was too caring in my opinion.

Yoongi on the other side was quiet most of the time, but then he would be so happy and talkative at random times that I doubted if he was on drugs or some liquor. Anyways, he was a total fluffball. But dangerous when asleep. You wouldn't wanna go near him when he's sleeping.

Taehyung was a total goofy boy. His body smile and deep voice just could make a person relax even after having a bad day. Although I was a deity, he treated me too well almost as if I was a human. He's the best. Mark my words when I said that he treated me well always.

And the eldest in the house was Jin after me. His cooking was praised by the others but I hadn't tried so much to judge his food. He really looks after the boys like his own children. But he's arrogant sometimes, like me. I knew I was beautiful but he would just try to betittle me and claim himself as the most beautiful. Either way I knew it was a joke to lift up the mood.

Jina, she was a total package of quiet and sassy feature. Don't cross her business and you'd be safe. And I can bet on my lost necklace that she has feelings for Taehyung. But she really opens her mouth to talk frequently when I'm near. I guessed that I'm her fuel to keep on talking.

And last but not the least. Jungkook.

I stopped walking on the hallway and leaned on the railing to look down. There they were, sitting on the couch while laughing and arguing with each other.

Jungkook was punching Jimin's shoulder whose eyes were almost closed while he was laughing. Suddenly he fell off the couch and pouted at Jungkook who only crossed his arms and gave a hearty laugh.

Their bond. I didn't know how, but in this short period of time I really found these humans amazing. I could watch them all day long and not even get bored.

I could feel something when I was watching them. I couldn't pinpoint it out but it was there.

Jungkook was the rudest one when you first meet him. Maybe he was like that to me because I'm not a mortal.

But once you're around him for more than a day, you could see that he's not what he protrayed himself as. He was sweet and caring to others. What a bad luck that I couldn't make him feel that way towards me.