12.

12.
Haley Rivers

Well, I end up at the beach with everyone else, Tyler literally carried me to Raven's car. I don't know what Bikini Raven has put into my bag, I am very worried. I just want to stay home and relax today, but no I have to spend more time with Tyler.

Apparently, there is a beach party soon, on this beach. I guess I'm going to party all day.

Right now I'm in a car with LeLe and Raven, I was trying to act mad at them because they helped Tyler.

"Haley, you know you have to talk to us soon," Raven said

"Yeah, you can't stay mad at us," LeLe said

"Fine. But I'm going to get you back." I said

We finally reached the beach, there was a lot of people from our school. I was wondering who was hosting this party, then I was being dragged to the bathroom to get changed.

LeLe and Raven were already changed because they weren't carried into a car, I looked into my bag to see what bikini Raven pack for me. It turns out to be the most revealing bikini I had, I know I might sound crazy because bikinis are already revealing but this one was too much.

"Raven! What the hell is this?!" I yelled

"Your bikini Haley," Raven said with a smirk

"Why did you bring this one? I have a lot of bikinis." I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"I know, but I wanted to see the look on Tyler's face when he sees you in this sexy bikini," Raven said with a smile,

I just wanted to slap that smile off her face, I finally put on my bikini but I put back my clothes on top.

I walked out to see everyone having fun, I could see girls grinding on guys and partying like there's no tomorrow. I started to walk towards the guys, then I saw Robin and her group of hoes trying to flirt with the guys. I stopped a burst out laughing, her attempt of her trying to flirt was hilarious. Robin turn around to see me crying my eyes out,

"What are you laughing about your whore?" Robin asked

"Well, you first of all and you're the only whore around," I said

"Okay you little toad, can you shut the hell up," Robin said

"No thanks, But thanks for asking," I said

"I'll see you later babe, I don't want to be near a freak," Robin said as walked away.

"Okay, see you later babe," I yelled back, I turned around to my friends to see Raven crying and LeLe red as a tomato.

"I think we need to have some fun," I said as I got to undress and just standing in my bikini, I took feel eyes on me. I look back to see the one and only Tyler, looking at my ass.

"Is there a problem?" I asked Tyler

"No why?" Tyler replied

"Just asking," I said

"Raven! LeLe! Let's go swimming." I yelled running into the water. The water was freezing cold, then I felt sometimes pulling me down. I started to freak out, I grabbed the thing that was touching me up. It was heavy, then Tyler came out.

"Tyler your such an ass!" I yelled at him, he scared me half to death. He was laughing at my reaction that he forgot I was there, I jumped on his back and dunked him underwater and ran onto the shore so he wouldn't reach me.

Then I was picked up off the floor and staring at someone's ass, then I realized I was on Tyler's shoulder.

"Tyler put me down!" I yelled

"But I love the view," Tyler said as he smacked my ass,

"Tyler!" I yelled as I'm kicking my legs around. "Put me down!"

He kept on laughing at me and it didn't help that, the bikini Raven pick out for me was very revealing.

"Tyler! Please put me down!" I yelled at him but he still carried me around like a was a doll. Mostly everyone at the beach party is staring at us, I don't mind it if I was fully clothed.

"You see Haley, I will always win," Tyler said

Hey, I hope you like this chapter, I tried making it longer.