18.

18.
Haley Rivers

This new guy makes me so
mad, not as much a Tyler though. He's on a different level, I feel like they are just made to piss me off.

I walked into class to see there was only one empty seat, it was between Tyler and the new guy, Nikki was in front of the seat. I wanted to drop died. I took that seat and tried ignoring them, I could feel them staring holes into me.

I could see Tyler from the corner of my eye, he was now glaring at the new kid. I didn't even know his name. I turned around to the new guy, he was just smirking at me.

I look at the new guy and just stared at him.

"Like what you see?" He said with the same smirk on his face.

"I have seen better. Anyways, what the hell is your name." I asked

"Oh I'm Braxton, sweet-cheeks." He said

"What's up with these nicknames, huh. My name is Haley." I said to him

I turned back to the front and wrote down the notes I've missed by talking to Braxton.

***

It was the end of the day, I just want to go home. I was so tired, I needed a nap. I called Bethany to come to pick me up quickly before she goes to Matt's place. I was walking out of school when I heard my name being called. I knew I wouldn't like the person I had to turn to. It was Tyler, after hearing his voice so much I recognized it already. Now that he lives in the same house as me now with that devil of a sister he has, I just was time alone.

I have no privacy now, I tried to keep walking, you see the keyword tried. Tyler grabbed me by my waist was turned me around.

"Tyler I'm tired right now, I just want to go home," I told him

He totally ignored me

"Why are you so mad today. This time I didn't do anything." Tyler said

"I just said I have tired three seconds ago," I said

I took his hands off me and walked to Bethany car.

***

When I got home I went straight to bed, I didn't even see anyone at home. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes, finally, I get to take a nice nap.

***

When I woke up I could hear people laughing, I looked at the time and saw it was 7:00 pm. I slept for five hours without waking up once, I got off my bed and changed into some grey sweats and a white sports bra.

I walked down the stairs to find a lot of people in my house.

"You got to be shitting me," I whispered to myself

I started walking around my house searching for anyone that stays in this house. I knew Bethany was spending the night at Matthew's and my parents went to visit my grandparents for the weekend. So the only person that can throw a party at my house is Nicole or Tyler.

I was LeLe and Raven standing around talking to each other, walked up to them I need to see if they saw Tyler or Nicole, or asked who throw this party.

"Hey, do you guys know who threw this party?" I asked them

"It's your house and you didn't know about this party. I knew it, we shouldn't have trusted Nicole." LeLe said

"That f*cking whore of a Bitch," I said

Now I knew who I was looking for.

I going to kill her. I looking around my trying to find Nicole. I looked where people were dancing and finally found Nicole.

"Nicole!" I yelled

"Oh, what do you want?!" She said

"Are you seriously asking me what I want! You having a f*cking party at my f*cking house and you want to know what I want!" I yelled

"Chill it's just a party," Nicole said

"I'm going to kill a bitch!" I yelled

I was so close to hitting her when I was pulled back by someone, for some reason I relaxed into the person's arms. I turned around and saw Tyler, I was shocked.

He threw me over his shoulder and now I was over his shoulder with sweats and a sports bra on. my tits felt like they were going to fall out in the open.

Why won't he put me down?