22.

22.

Tyler Evans

It's been two days since Haley asked if I was in love with her, ever since then I've been avoiding her as much as possible.

Do I have feelings for her?

Yes

But do I love her?

I don't know

I have known Haley for most of my life, I was always mean to her because she was beautiful and smart. I couldn't get her out of my head. She would be all I thought about all day when I was younger. Haley always had a unique way of saying things or dealing with them.

However, I️ hate it when she is angry with me. Most of the time, it's her telling me I️m annoying but now she is pissed off. She hasn't been talking to anyone pretty much, Haley has gone back to her old self but more attractive. She has been spending her time at home and or in the library, doing homework or reading. When Haley said she wants to be left alone, she wasn't joking.

It's been a week and a half since she talked to me. Even though I️ live with her, she has been in her room almost all the time. I️ have spoken more to my sister and she's never around. I️m having a hard time with this, I️ understand that she's mad but does she have to block everyone and everything out.

Today is Wednesday, and Haley hasn't budged.

Right now, I️m sitting the cafeteria with my friends and Haley is sitting alone in the corner of the cafeteria. Reading.

I️ have had enough of this.

I️ was about to get up to talk to her, but instead, I️ saw a blonde haired guy at her table talking to her. He even made her laugh. I️ don't know how I️ was feeling about this, but I️ knew I️ wasn't happy with this sight in front of me.

I️ should be happy that she is talking to someone but I️ didn't want it to be a guy.

As I️ began to get up from the table to leave the cafeteria, Robin came out of nowhere.

"Tyler!"

I️ tried not to notice her until she grabbed onto me.

Why can't I️ have a relaxing day?

"What do you need Robin?" I️ asked

"Babe, I️ just wanted to see you." She said

"Robin. For the last time. We are not together." I️ told her

"That's a nice joke. So, this weekend I️m having my birthday party and I️ want you to be my ascot. You can say no, I️ already told my mother that you would." She said

F*ck. I️ have a choice but to say yes. Let me explain, Robin's mother is the principal of our high school and she hates me. If I️ don't do this, she'll probably kick me out of school and I️m can't let that happen or my parent with kill me. The woman who gave birth to me is a very scary woman when she wants to be.

"Okay." I️ sighed

"Oh everyone is going to be there. It going to be great." She said as she was walking away.

I️ literally just sold my soul to the devil.

There is no going back now, what am I️ going to do. 

My life is a mess right now.