11.

11.
Haley Rivers

I woke up still in Tyler's arms, I really needed to go pee. I was trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't everyone else looked comfortable, I poke Tyler but he still did budge. Then finally slapped him across the face, he actually woke up.

"Why the hell did you slap me?! Tyler said still half asleep,

"I need to go pee," I told him.

"Can't you hold it?" He asked,

"If you want me to pee on you than don't let go." When I said that he let go so quickly, I was able to use the bathroom.

I came back to the living room and everyone was else was awake, Now they can leave.

"Hey, Haley we decided to go to the beach," Raven said walking towards me,

"Well have fun guys," I said walking into my kitchen to have breakfast.

"You're coming with us Haley," LeLe said as she walked into the kitchen as well.

Then all the guys walked in, they all had smirks as on their faces. It meant they have something planned, today I'm going to die.

Tyler walked over to me and let me tell you he was really close,

"Can't wait to see you in a bikini." He whispered in my ear.

I just rolled my eyes at him, He actually thinks I'm leaving this house. That's a good joke because you have to carry me out of this house, I just going to eat and sleep at home.

I turn around and I could see everyone waiting for me to make breakfast for them, Then I took out some breakfast from the fridge.

After I made breakfast for everyone they all inhale it down, I only have a little to eat. Even though I made breakfast.

"Okay this is the plan, I and LeLe need to go home to get our stuff so we will pick Haley up after that, Then we will meet you guys at the beach. Sounds good?" Raven said,

"Yeah." Everyone but me said.

"Who said I was going?" I asked

"Haley, I'll come and drag you myself," Raven said

"I don't think so," I said

Hey, I sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been practicing for basketball and I have a lot of homework. but here's chapter 11.