10.

10.
Haley Rivers

This morning Raven and LeLe had hangovers, so we decided we were going to stay at my house. We are going to watch movies and eat junk food, in our pyjamas.

When I told them what happened yesterday, Raven just laughed but LeLe started to panic. Apparently, there is a video of us dancing on Facebook, I want to watch it when we woke up.

We watched the video and LeLe started to rumble away,

"Oh gosh, I'm never showing my face in public. I'm never getting drunk again. Oh my, what happens if everyone in the world sees it. My life is over. How am I going to get in to coll-" I cut off LeLe

"Breathe. There's nothing to worry again." I said to her.

Good thing I was sober at this club if I wasn't Raven would have been at a guys house this morning and LeLe would past out somewhere.

It was 4 O'clock and we started to watch the movie 'Mean Girls', the all-time movie every girl has watched. I went to the kitchen to grabbed candy, popcorn and other sweet. Likewise, I still had to order pizza for us, tonight is going to be a weird night.

I came back to find Raven opening the door,

"Is the pizza here?!" I asked

"No, but something better," Raven says still looking out the door,

I walked to the door to find Tyler and his friends standing at the door, I pushed Raven inside and tried closing the door but Tyler stuck his foot between the door. So I open it,

"Tyler why are you here?" I said glaring at him.

"Well princess, I know you missed me so I decided to come over so you're not bored." He said as he and his friends walk in,

My parents are not going to be home until next week, so it was just me and Bethany at home.

"Oh, we have company," Raven said with a smile,

"By the way, nice outfit," Tyler said to me. I looked down to see what I was wearing, I forgot I was only in a large T-shirt and socks. So I was pretty much naked to Tyler but I was still wearing underwear and a bra, the t-shirt ended right under my ass.

It's been an hour since Tyler and his friends showed up, everyone was in a good mood expected for me. Tyler has been poking me and touch me, he was pissing me off. I could see LeLe and Ryan getting to know each and same with Jake and Raven, I just sat there with Tyler annoying the shit out of me.

We all decided to watch a movie, a good thirty minutes pass and everyone was passed out. I was still awake because I need to turn off the tv, but I couldn't move. Why because Tyler's arms were around my waist, I couldn't get out of his iron grip.

So I hit him in the chest to wake up and let go of me,

"What?" He said still half asleep.

"Let me go, I need to turn off the tv," I said to him

"I'll let go if you promise me, you'll come back and lay down with me." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Just promise," Tyler said

"Fine," I said as he let go and walked over to the tv to turn it off.

I walked back and sat beside Tyler, who decided for me to be his live teddy bear. I bet I won't sleep tonight, I wonder what Bethany is going to think when she comes home tonight.

Hey hope you like the chapter and the book, keep reading.