25.

Haley Rivers 

Today is the day the devil herself was born. I bet it was a very horrible day for people around the world. 

Today was the day, I let go and have fun with my friends and to get really drunk. 

It was 6 pm right now and Raven, Lele and I were getting ready for this party. All I knew is that we were only going to entertain ourselves. We were at my house getting ready because my parents weren't home and nobody else was home because Tyler is Robin's date which meant he had to be there on time and Nicole is Robin's best friend which meant she had to be there since this morning and Bethany was with her boyfriend. 

Raven was wearing a slim fit black dress with a high slit. Likewise, Lele was wearing a cute short red dress which was perfect for her. I, on the other hand, was wearing a gold revelling dress with skin showing on the side from my rib to the bottom of the dress. 

*** 

On our way, there was were able to get some food first. I drove to McDonald's to get some food because we were an hour late to this party. 

When we walked into the restaurant people was looking at us weirdly because we were all dressed up. It was kind of great being the center of attention.  

As soon as we finished it was around 10:45 pm, now we are going to be fashionably late for this party. 

***

It was about 11 pm and we just arrived at Robin's party, it was in full swing. As we walked in, all eyes were on us. Maybe it was being I was wearing this dress, but you know I didn't might it. I know Robin is probably going to try and kill me for taking the attention from her. 

As I looked around I made eye contact with familiar eyes who happens to be Tyler's. I'm surprised that Robin isn't attached to him all night since he is her date for tonight. 

We walked toward Tyler's table because that where the guys were leading us. Everyone was taking their seats and the only seat that was now open was between Tyler and Raven. 

I sat down only to have Tyler staring at me. 

"Can I help you?" I asked him 

"Nah, I'm just checking you out." He said 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, I have never seen you wear anything like this before. Are you trying to impress me?" 

"Tyler, did you smoke something before coming here because the last time I checked you and I don't like each other," I said 

"I never said that I didn't like you, it was something you assumed on your own." He said 

I rolled my eyes at his statement. He is really trying to get on my nerves. 

"Haley. Let's go and dance." Raven said 

The song that was playing was "Moves by Big Sean". To be honest, this song brings out the stripper in me. I was enjoying myself dancing with Raven. We were having the time of our lives, it felt as if we were the only people on the dance floor. The song ended and went to a slower song. 

"Perfect by Ed Sheeran" came on, I could help but look at my friends. LeLe and Ryan were dancing with each other and so was Jake and Raven. I am honestly happy that my friends found someone to be happy with. 

I was standing by the end of the dance floor when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Who turned me around quickly, before I could look up I realized who it was because of the cologne he was wearing. I finally looked up and it was Tyler. 

"Tyler? What are you doing?" I asked him 

"Well, I'm dancing with the girl who has all eyes on her." He said

"Shouldn't you be dancing with Robin?" 

"No. She is a bit occupied at this moment right now." He said pointing to Robin having a make out with this random guy. 

"Still, why are you dancing with me?" I asked 

"Haley. Shut the f*ck up and enjoy this moment. F*ck, your skin is so soft." He said. I totally forgot that I was wearing this dress. 

I could feel his hands roaming my body but I didn't stop him, somehow it felt right. But it should feel very wrong.