13.

13.
Haley Rivers

I woke up the next morning very tired, I spent all night at the party taking care of everyone.

*Flashback*
Everyone was drunk but me, Raven was making out with Jack and Lele and were dance, let me tell you that their dancing was horrible since they were drunk. Tyler was somewhere, I didn't really care but I was pretty much all their babysitter. I knew where everyone was but Tyler, I got out of my seat to go look for him.

I finally found Tyler, he was pretty much-having sex with a random girl behind the bathroom.

"Oh my god, put on some clothes," I yelled at them, as I stand there waiting for Tyler. I opened one of my eyes to see if they had clothes on, I looked to see him dressed. Tyler walked up to me and put his arms around me.

"Hey beautiful," Tyler said

"Tyler get your hands off me, you just had sex with that girl," I said as I pointed at the girl he was with.

"We can continue," Tyler said as he started touching me,

"Tyler! I'm not going to have sex with you." I said

"Tyler baby let's go somewhere private." The girl I found him with said to him.

"He can't go anywhere with you sorry," I told her

"Who are you his girlfriend?" she said

"No, I'm his babysitter. Now I have to take little Tyler home to his mommy." I said to her as I grabbed Tyler's hand and dragged him towards Raven.

"Your hand is so soft," Tyler said

I just rolled my eyes at him and continue to ignore him, I reached Raven and Jake still sucking each other's faces.

"Excuse me!" I yelled at them. They finally broke apart,

"We are leaving now, Give me your car keys. You guys are all drunk." I yelled over the music, Raven gave me her keys and I went to find Lele and Ryan. Tyler was still hanging on my arm, I found Lele and Ryan still dancing.

"We are leaving!" I Yelled at them

I finally got all then in Raven's car, Raven was practically laying on top of everyone in the back seat. Everyone was passed out except for Tyler, He was more sexual when he was drunk. I tried to ignore him touching me but he wouldn't stop, I finally drove them to my house to sleep. But Tyler wouldn't sleep unless I slept with him, not as in sex. Then I got into bed and darkness took over me.

*End of Flashback*

I tried moving off my bed but arms were around me, I tried moving them but they were around me like an iron grip. I turning around to see Tyler still asleep,

"Tyler. Get up." I told him as he was trying to open his eyes.

"Are you awake?" I asked

"Yeah, can you keep it down. My head hurts like a motherf*cker," he told me

"Maybe if you didn't get as drunk as you did, maybe your head wouldn't hurt," I told him

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower, I forgot a towel so I walk but out only in my bra and throng. I looked to see if Tyler was still in my room, I was guessing he went back to sleep because he was laying in my bed still. I walked out and went to the closet to get a towel, I was reaching for a towel when I saw a hand get it for me.

I turned around to see Tyler stand there with a smirk on his face and hand my towel in his hands. I looked down to see I was just wearing a bra and throng,

"Tyler I need you to turn around and close your eyes," I told him

"But I love the view, you look great in almost nothing." He said

"Tyler please turn around," I said

"No can do." He told me

I grabbed my towel from Tyler walked to my bathroom to take a shower, I strip all my clothes and turned on the water. I heard knocks on the door,

"Tyler what do you want?"

"Can I join you." He said on the other side of the door.

"No!" I yelled at him,

I heard his footsteps go away, finally, I took enjoy my shower."

Hi, I haven't posted in a while because I had writer's block, but I finally updated. I have exams coming up soon so I need to study, so I might not update for a while.