2.

2.

Tyler Evans

It was the first day of my senior year, Fuck. Summers over and there's going to be less party. I turn around on my bed to find a naked girl beside me, I forgot I brought her home. I just got up and took a shower and all that shit, I changed into normal bad boy look. White V neck, black jeans, leather jacket and red Supras. I walked out of the bathroom to find the girl awake, I was heading for the door. 

"Babe. Where are you going?" She asked I think her name was Amy. 

"Going somewhere, Amy," I said turn towards the door. 

"It's Abby." She said putting on her clothes and leaving, I just walk into my kitchen to find my mother. 

"Tyler when are you going to stop bring these girls into my house?" My mother asked putting some toast on my plate. 

"When I move out, then I'll take them there," I said looking at my mother. My mother was always there for me Since my Father died me and my mother became closer. Me and my Father we're really close until he passed away from Cancer, I was so depressed. I started to Sleep around and hurt other people so they would know how I felt, But I wouldn't tell anyone that because I have a reputation to hold.

I ate my breakfast and kissed my mom goodbye, I grabbed my keys for my Mustang and drove to the shit hole I call the school.

I reached school to find my group hanging around the front doors.

"Hows it going Tyler?" My childhood friend Jake said

"The usual," I said because screwing girls and getting high is what I normally do by wasting my life. 

We walk into the school to see horny girls winking and smiling at me, That pretty much my life. I known for being a Player and a heartbreaker but girls throw them selfs at me, What I'm I suppose to do say no. I have needs too, I lent against some lockers and talk to the guys. Next minute you know Ryan is run towards us with no breath.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked Ryan trying to catch his breath. 

"Theresanewgirlandshefuckinghot." He said so quickly none of us understood him. 

"What?" I said looking confused. 

"I said There's a new girl and she fucking hot. And she's coming this way." Ryan said calmly looking behind me. 

"She can't be that hot," I said turning around to see a girl that just flipped over a guy from the football team. I move aside and the girl walks up to her locker and put her stuff in and shut the Locker look at me with disgust. I never I mean never had the happen, That girl has guts to do that.

It was lunch and I walk into the cafeteria to see the newbie talking to LeLe the freak, What the fuck. I walk up behind her and just stood there. She turns around and looks at me. 

"Can I help you?" She asked 

"Why are you with her?" I said looking at the Freak with disgust. 

"Because I want to," she said looking annoyed. 

"She's a Freak," I stated the truth, at least from my view. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you. For shits sakes she most amazing person then half the girls here are. and by the way. Never judge a book by its cover." The newbie said rolling her eye.

"Who are you?" I asked before she could leave.

"That for me to know and you to find out." She said 

She grabbed her stuff and the freak and left the cafeteria, Then Robin came running up to me started touching me. 

"It okay babe. You have me." She said tracing my abs. 

"Not now," I said in a low voice because I was still focused on the scene that just happened a few minutes ago. I left the cafeteria in a frustration, What girl doesn't want to have a chance with me. Fuck, who the hell is she? She can be anyone that I slept with because they always end up moving away because of there broken hearts.

After school, I saw Robin and the new girl talking but it didn't seem like trouble. so I just took out a cigarette and smoked because it's after school hours I can do whatever shit I want.

I after I smoked I headed home to hit the sack. 

Hi, I hope you read this book because it's getting good. Please recommend to other readers. I there's going to be a lot of different Point of views, but for now, I'm just using the main Characters. Head up this book has a lot of foul languages If anything offence anyone please tell me and I'll delete the comment. Sorry, it's a short chapter but still, give me feedback on what you think of the book.