1.

1.

Haley Rivers

As you all know I'm Haley Rivers I use to be bullied and tease by my one of bully Tyler Evans because I was chubby and was a nerd, I was fed up with all the shit. I left in my junior year in high school, I went to go live with my aunt for a year. I lost a lot of weight, Now I'm Slim. After a year now I back and now I'm a badass and don't care what people think of me.

It was the first day of senior, I got out of my bed walk to the bathroom. I took a shower and Brush my teeth, I went to my closet and changed. I was wearing a white crop top, overall skirt and White converses. I brushed my hair and did my makeup, I have dark brown hair and cinnamon brown eyes. I grabbed my bag and unplugged my iPhone, I rushed downstairs to see if my parents and sister was awake. I found Bethany my sister eating an of cereal, I don't know why she's home because she's in college. 

"Hey Haley, If anyone I mean anyone does something to you tell me," Bethany stated before I grabbed a water bottle. My sister is really overprotective toward anything I do, I can try and eat a piece of pizza and she is like 'If that pizza doesn't taste good I'm going to sue the pizza place'. I had to go to school so I grabbed my car key and went to the garage to see my baby. A Camaro. I don't know why people are so obsessed with Mustangs and expense shit like that, a Camaro was on fucking Transformers.

I started my car and drove to school, I took my time because who wants to be the first one at school. I got to my school's parking lot and I was fucking scared, I haven't been here seen a year ago. I hope I don't see Tyler Evans, and if I do ignore him for all causes. He could kill me for all I know, I finally got out of the car. Everyone was staring at me, I could hear guys talking to each other like 'I would love to pop her' or Damn shes find I call dibs' it was so stupid and girl was giving me death glares. They were saying 'Shes should a whore' or 'I have to keep Tyler for myself'. I went inside and people eyes were still on me, Like what the fuck do you want from me. I went straight to the office, I saw a lady that looks around 30 years old. 

"Hi can have my schedule," I asked the lady. 

"Name please." The lady asked looking up. 

"Haley Rivers," I said look at her, She looked shocked. 

"Haley Rivers?" She said unsure if things.

"Yeah. That me." I said with a smile.  

"You look different." She said looking me up and down. 

"Thanks," I said taking my schedule and finding my new locker. I finally found my locker and to see Tyler standing right in front of it, I started walking toward my locker when I guy tried to touch my butt. I grabbed his hand and flipped him over. 

"Never try that again or I'll do something worst then this," I said with a serious tone.

I walked to my locker and Tyler moved because he saw what I'm capable of, I opened my locker and placed the stuff I didn't need. I closed my locker to find Tyler still stand there, He was just staring at me. I turn to him and gave him a disgusted look, I walked away to my class.

By the time it was lunch, I meet a girl named LeLe. She was pretty amazing, I don't know why she doesn't have friends. She was beautiful, She had Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I was surprised because honestly, I thought she was going to be in the popular group. We walk into the cafeteria and LeLe led me to her table, We sat down and talked. 

"LeLe how don't you have friend, you're amazing," I told her and she blushed a little.

"Everyone things am a Freak because I'm blonde and smart." She said looking down at her feet. 

"Well everyone here is fucked up. You smart and who cares that your blonde." I told her because it was true. 

"Thanks." She said smiling.

"Any time," I said pulling out my phone. I was checking my Texts because I can't use my phone in class, I had messages from my sister and friends from my old school. I could see a shadow, so I knew there was someone behind me. I turn around to see Tyler.

"Can I help you?" I asked looking at him. 

"Why you with her?" He asked looking at LeLe.

"Because I want to," I said really annoyed. 

"She's a freak." He said finishing his statement. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you. For shits sakes she most amazing person then half the girls here are, and by the way. Never judge a book by its cover." I said with a smirk. 

"Who are you?" He said looking really interested. 

"That's for me to know and you to find out," I said grabbing my stuff and took LeLe hand and dragged her with me out of the cafeteria. 

"How the fish sticks did you do that. most girls are scared of him or just want to have sex with him." LeLe stated, with a shocked look. 

"I don't know. I just hate how people think their the shit but really they're nothing." I said

"Well, thanks for standing up for me," LeLe said looking at her toes. 

"Any time, "I said as I started going to get me stuff for the next class.

After schoolgirl was still giving me dirty looks, I walking towards my car when I was a girl leaning against it. I walk to my car and unlocked it.

"You the new girl right?" She asked chewing her gum like a fucking camel. 

"Yeah and?" I said with an annoyed look.

"I'm here to tell you to stay away from Tyler. He's mine." She said studying me up and down. 

"Bitch, please. I wouldn't want him even if he was the last man on earth, I would become a Lesbian." I stated. 

"Whatever." She said walking away with her slutty outfit. I just got into my car and drove home.

 hey, this is my books first chapter and I hope you liked it. I have been writing this book for two days now, Please tell others about my book and vote and comment on what you think about it.