3.

3.

Haley Rivers

It's been 3 days since I came back, School is pretty much a walk in the park because I use to be a nerd. I'm still smart and shit, but I am a badass new.

It got to school and went to my class before lunch with LeLe, me and LeLe became close friends ever. I never really had a Bestfriend because I was bullied and anyone wants to get bullied because they were friends with me, Ugh this school is fucked up.

We walked into classes as everyone was coming into class, The poplars sat at the back and the rest of the people sat anywhere. I and LeLe sat in the middle of the class, The Slut Robin and The Jackass Tyler walked in like they run shit around here. They people falling at there feet but I'll never be caught died respecting them, EVER.

Mr. Bakers Finally came in and started the lesson, It was all about inside the earth but I alright knew all that stuff because I'm the head of the classes by 5 chapters.

The class was finally over and it was lunch, I went to my locker to get my stuff because I'm not eating here today. I opened my locker and grabbed my back and iPhone, I closed my locker to see the last person on earth I want to talk to Tyler.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked because now this is getting annoying.

"Feisty. I like it." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh really. I think you should wipe that smirk off your face before I punch you in the face." I said slamming my locker shut and walking to LeLe's locker to see if she is ready to go.

"Like you would ever do that. Look I'm just here to ask if you want to come to a party with me?" He said trying to ask me out that Mitch. (A man Bitch- Mitch)

"First Yes I would punch you in the face don't understatement me. Second You don't even know my name and Third I go to the party but not with you." I said starting to walk away.

"Then what your name!" Tyler shout from behind me, I really want to shock him so I'm going to tell him my name.

"I'm one. I'm the only. Haley Rivers." I said turning around and wink. I finally found LeLe she was in the middle of Robin group, They were messing with her. I was behind Robin just waiting for her to notice.

"What the f*ck is going on here?" I said as Robin turned around to look at me.

"Were Just having fun with your little friend here," Robin said raising one eyebrow to challenge me.

"Well take your little ass and go fuck a guy because you're really starting to piss me the fuck off by trying to put others down to make you feel better because your just a girl that has no Talent so you try putting people down with talent that you wished you had. You a bitch that try and show off what you don't have because other girls have respect for them self but then there's you if I was you I would leave before things get worse." I said the truth because nobody else would have told her. By the time I was done, there was a crow around us, Robin looks at Tyler then smiled.

"Tyler how can you let her talk to me like that. You're my boyfriend you suppose to stand up for me." She said like she was a child. I just turn around and faced Tyler to see if he would say anything.

"That's what I thought." I said grabbing LeLe hand, "Oh almost forgot. If I see anyone Bullying LeLe ever You will have it way worse then Robin because that not all might capable of." I finished my statement.

I took LeLe to the bathroom to clean her up, She had bruises from Robin and her group pushing her into the lockers. I felt really bad for her, I never been physically bullied like this.

"LeLe. Is this what they always do to you?" I asked her because honestly nobody should be treated like this.

"Not Always. Just when she feels like I have attended, but I really hate attention. I don't really like being the center of attention." LeLe said looking at her fingers as she played with them.

"Well LeLe today you will be the center of attention and if Robin or he friends try to do something to you, don't worry I'll deal with those bitches," I said putting all my stuff in my bag.

"Okay, I guess," LeLe said nervously.

"Oh and we're going shopping right now because seriously your the smarts person I have ever met, Let go we going to make you look HOT. Because we have a party to go to later." I said grabbed LeLe and dragging her to my car.

"This is your car?" LeLe asked to look at my baby with wide eyes.

"Yeah. My parent has there own business but I'm not a snobby Rich brat." I said getting into the car. I started the car and turned up the radio so high you can hear me from downtown. My jam was on 'Show Me by Kid Ink feat. Chris Brown'. I started to sing and LeLe join in, I could see a kid from the school looking at us with a disgusted look. I flick them off and drove off with LeLe.

We were in Forever 21 look for a dress for LeLe, It's been an hour since we came to the mall. Most of the dress was Slutty or didn't really suit her, Then I went to go look for a dress for LeLe. I picked 3 dress. Gave it to her in the dressing room, She came out in the first on. It was a dark purple dress it was sleeveless and it was about knee height, I didn't like it looked like she was going to dinner. She tries on the second dress, it was black it had see-through sleeves and it was fitted it and it was mid-thigh looked great. She tries on the last dress, it was a red sleeveless dress, it wasn't and it was about knee height. I told her to get a black dress it looks great with her hair, Now it was time for her hair. I took her to a salon so she can look better than before, It took half an hour for them to finish. Holy Shit she looks gorgeous, Man everyone will want to be with her.

"Holy shit. LeLe you look amazing, you're going to look even better with makeup and the dress you got." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Really? Thanks. It's been really long since someone other than my family telling me I look good." LeLe said looking at her self in the mirror.

"Your welcome. Now let's go to my house to do weird stuff because school is over and by the time we eat and get ready for the party." I said walking out the mall.

"What about you? aren't you going to get something to wear for the party?" LeLe said looking confused.

"Nope. I alright have an outfit at home." I said getting into my car. I speed off home with LeLe to get ready for the party.

I got home to find my sister at home and her boyfriend Matthew, They were so cute together.

"I'm Home! With LeLe!" I yelled so I wouldn't have to see Bethany's and Matthew's make out session.

"Hey, Bethany. Hello Matt. This is LeLe my Best friend." I said trying to avoid any question.

"Hi I'm Bethany and this is my boyfriend Matthew." My sister said introducing herself.

"I'm LeLe," LeLe said to look down at her toes.

"We're going to a party tonight so we have to get ready," I said going upstairs to my room with LeLe.

We were in my room getting ready, LeLe wore her dress and I did her hair and makeup. I straighten her hair and put on some smoky eyeshadow, Mascara and eyeliner. It made her eyes pop, LeLe look in the mirror and gasped.

"Oh my gosh. Haley this is amazing, I actually look good." LeLe said looking the mirror.

"You always looked good, it just that people were telling you that you weren't and you started to believe them," I said with one hand on her shoulders.

"Now it is my turn to get ready for the party," I said walking my closet.

I wore a high waist black shorts, a black crop top that said '#Music' in gold, with golden supra. I put a black bandana and put my hair up in a high ponytail.

It was 7:16 it was time we go to the party.

Hey hope you like this chapter, it has a lot of bad languages. Sorry if it insults anybody, I have more free time now I'll be reading more offend then usual. Please tell people about this book and try and read my other books too.