Look My Way (Sanji)

Requested By: Vemu_abhi

This was really fun to write! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

=====

[Third Person P.O.V.]

Somewhere in the new world, the straw hats found themselves on another island. Despite their navigator warning them about the possible dangers that could harm the crew, the captain did not listen and proceeded to command his navigator to bring them there. The navigator never relented and insists on going on a much safer course. 

Sadly, the captain does whatever he wants and finds himself grabbing the helm.

Now that the ship was safely docked, Nami—filled with the fumes of a wrathful god—sucker punches her captain and yelled as if her lungs were about to burst, "For once in your life, take a safer course and think about us!"

Luffy—the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates—grimaces as he lays on the ground with a huge bump on his head. His tongue out; the captain mumbles his apologies, although a person would have to take a lot of time trying to decipher what he just said.

"Ay ehm shurreh..." he whispers weakly, his spirit badly beaten by the one and only navigator.

A lady—whose hair resembles the night and eyes shimmering like blue diamonds—saunters off their ship with a serene smile gracing her lips. A melodious chuckle escapes her as her gaze land upon their captain who was surrounded by a man whose nose seemed like it could still grow and a petite and adorable reindeer, both flailing their arms as sweat trickled down their foreheads. 

Robin chuckled once more, her attention turning towards a familiar shadow that had situated themselves beside her.

(H/C) strands gently sway along with the soft blow of the sea breeze, elegantly framing her features as her (E/C) orbs glittered with fondness. Her lips curving into a soft smile, the female turns her head towards the archeologist and grinned. "I feel bad for our captain, always the receiving end of Nami's beatings."

"I heard that, (Y/N)! Do you want to be the next one on my list?!" the orange-haired female screams, her hand curling into a fist as her eyes blazed with wrath as scorching as the fires below.

Shuddering, the female raises both her hands and stammers out her words, "I don't want to, I'm sorry!"

Robin simply smiles, gently patting the (H/C)-haired female on her head as she watches her shoulder visibly slump. Almost immediately after Nami yelled her threat, a shrill voice of a man filled with a passionate fire scrambles towards the navigator; his hands clasped and eyes morphing into hearts.

"I don't mind receiving your beatings, Nami-swan!" he coos, shimmying his hips as he gazes at her with the fires of perverted love.

(E/C) eyes find themselves staring at the golden hair of the Straw Hat's chef. (Y/N) lowers her hands, unaware that her fingers have involuntarily curled into fists. Her lips pursed; the female stood frozen on her spot, her eyes ever so twitching slightly. Her right hand finds itself resting atop her chest; her fingers clutching the fabric of her shirt.

Robin stares at the female, her gaze never leaving her form. With a brief glance at the blond chef, Robin gently tucks a strand of (Y/N)'s hair, making the female jolt and turn to the archeologist.

"This island must be filled with hidden secrets. Would you like to accompany me, (Y/N)?" she asks, her gaze gentle towards the (H/C)-haired female.

Blinking her eyes for a few moments, (Y/N) responded with a soft stammer, "I would love to, Robin-san."