Let's Date, Punk (Perona)

Requested By: Azureman136

I'm sorry it took so long! I won't make excuses, so I hope you'll enjoy this one.

(For this oneshot, the reader is a male. I have stated as to why this is the case in my request board. Please respect my decisions.)

[Third Person P.O.V.]

Dracule (Y/N), the one and only son of the greatest swordsman, Dracule Mihawk. It was a wonder as to how Mihawk got laid, but (Y/N) never questioned this to his father. He idolized his father and respected him, and to (Y/N), it was better to keep this embarrassing question to himself. Although on some occasions, he found himself wondering who his mother is.

Life was great for (Y/N). After all, his father is known all over the world as the greatest swordsman. Whenever he travels around and mentions his name, everyone he encounters would go ballistic. Sometimes people don't believe him, sometimes they do. Sometimes they fear him, sometimes people challenge him to see if he was as skilled as his father. Life really was great for Dracule (Y/N).

Until Perona came.

To see her flying up in the sky and landing in Kuraigana was something (Y/N) could not forget. He could still remember the paw print on the ground and her luscious, pink hair softly touching her face.

He could still remember her incessant whining and crying, a memory he deeply dislikes. Just hearing the sound of her voice is enough to make him cut down everything he sees.

He disliked her and she disliked him.

Everything in (Y/N)'s life was perfect. It was calm and quite... but the female had to ruin everything.

But of course, as they say, Time heals. Slowly but surely, they got to an understanding. They were able to tolerate each other's presence and they started respecting each other. They grew closer and closer...

Until a flame they never knew started to ignite.

=====

"I'm bored, (Y/N)! Can we at least duel? You never let me duel!" A female with a gorgeous pink hair said, aimlessly floating mid air.

With a sigh, the young Dracule (Y/N) turned to the ghost princess, irritated by her constant nagging.

"Look Perona, as much as I admire your abilities, I'm gonna have to decline on that. Now, will you please leave me alone for a while?" (Y/N) pleaded, desperate to get her to stop nagging.

With a puff of her cheeks, she blocked the swordsman's path, too stubborn to back down and give up.

"Come on already! I just want to experience what it's like to battle with you! 2 years ago when we trained together with Zoro, it was always me and Zoro, you and Zoro, but there never was a time where you and I dueled!" The female explained thoroughly, flailing her hands wildly mid air.

He rubbed his temples, an exasperated sigh escaping his lips. He looked at the female once more and stood his ground. "Perona, I know you're strong and all, but I'd rather not. Besides, Father will kill me if we ruin his farm. We don't want to get too excited."

Puffing her cheeks once more, she crossed her arms and glanced away from the male. Anger and disappointment was written on her countenance, until her eyes widened. A smile then crept on her lips and she faced the male once more.

"Well, if you're so sure about not dueling me, then how about a date?"

After hearing the words that escaped her lips, the young male could only sputter in embarrassment. With his face covered in crimson red, he asked with a squeaky voice. "W-What?! What's that suppose to mean?!"