Don't Hurt Him! (Law)

This takes place during the Dressrosa Arc

A request made by: EzraPFoxglove01

After 6 months, I'm finally back! I sincerely apologize :< I hope you'll enjoy this though!

[Third Person P.O.V.]

In a country named Dressrosa, chaos ran amok everywhere. Buildings were burning, people were suffering, people were dying. To make matters worse, Dressrosa was trapped in a bird-like cage, and this cage was not made of iron, steel, or any other metal. It was made with strings. Strings that were sharper than a sword. And the thought of the strings moving and closing in on Dressrosa... it was unimaginable.

Somewhere in Dressrosa, a plateau stood tall along with the Donquixote palace, half of the building being completely sliced off clean.

As chaos continues to rage on, a figure jumps out of the sliced building carrying with him a seemingly limp figure under his left arm. Behind him, a certain warlord followed pursuit.

Below the palace, a gorgeous flower field stands tall and still, but sadly, some of it had been destroyed during a battle between a forgotten gladiator and a Donquixote executive.

Below, dwarves from the Tontatta Tribe, the forgotten gladiator, Kyros, his daughter, Rebecca, and a Straw Hat member by the name of Nico Robin glanced towards the sky, watching the figure carrying something.

Scrutinizing her gaze, she was able to identify the person the figure was carrying. She then ran towards the figure and called out.

"Luffy! Hand me Tra-guy-kun!" Robin screamed at the Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates to hand over the person the captain was carrying under his left arm.

The captain, Monkey D. Luffy, heard the cries from his friend and looked down to locate where her voice came from.

Seeing her, Luffy replied, "Robin! That'll help! Take him! Tra-guy cornered Mingo enough already!"

With immense strength, he then proceeded to throw the person under his arm towards Robin, along with... the severed right arm.

Shock was written in Robin's countenance, and thinking quickly, she then used her devil fruit powers to catch the man.

"Cien Fleurs! Spider Net!" And with that, hands sprouted out of the ground, and proceeded to form a large net that was big enough to catch a person.

As soon as the net was made, the man fell onto the large hand net limply, his severed arm following after.

The man, Trafalgar Law, laid quietly, not a single word from his lips.

The dwarves observed quietly until one of their warriors named Leo noticed the condition Law was in.

"Lawland's arm is..." Leo whispered, his voice caught in his throat. He couldn't bring himself to utter the next words, afraid that he might make the situation worse.

Robin then approached Law and carefully lifted the upper part of his body, letting him rest easy on her right shoulder.

Angered by the sight before her, Robin said out loud," How could they do this?! Tra-guy-kun, stay with me!"

Before any of them could speak, a loud, booming voice was heard from above.

"NICO ROBIN!"

Hearing someone call her name, Robin tilted her head up, and her eyes widened at the sight of the warlord looming ominously above them, a murderous aura emitting from his body.