You're my Soft Spot (Zoro)

This takes place during the end of Punk Hazard, in which they already have Caesar on board.

[Third Person P.O.V.]

"(Y/N)-CHWAAN! Dinner is ready!" A certain perverted cook screamed, flailing his arms wildly as he gazed at the young female, who simply smiled at his antics, and nodded to the cook.

"Alright, I'll be there. Thank you, Sanji!" The young female replied, making the said cook scream even more.

"Shut up, you perverted cook! You're making my ears burn!" A certain green-haired swordsman spoke, covering his ears, annoyance visibly written on his face.

"What was that, you stupid marimo?!" The blonde retaliated.

"Who did you call 'marimo', you perverted cook?!" The swordsman replied.

The young female could only sigh at their supposed rivalry and grabbed onto the swordsman's left shoulder.

"Calm down, Zoro. I don't want you cutting up the ship if you start a fight with him." The female said, chuckling at their behavior, and then proceeded to grace them with a smile.

"(Y/N)-chwan, you're too kind!" Sanji said, his eyes transforming into hearts.

The swordsman's shoulders relaxed, sighing as he heard the female's voice. He turned to the said female and gazed at her (E/C) eyes with deep longing. He gave her a small smile and replied, "Alright, alright. I won't pick a fight with him."

He then proceeded to look at the perverted cook and frowned at the sight of his perverted face. "You're lucky (Y/N) was here to stop me."

Sanji then suddenly went aflame, making the girl sigh and proceeded to hit his head with her fist.

-After Dinner-

The ship was full of life. Kin'emon tried to challenge Zoro in a fight in order to take back Wano's national treasure, Shusui. The samurai believed that Zoro stole it while Zoro tried to explain that someone gave the sword to him. In the background, Caesar tried his best to dodge the flames that Kin'emon's sword conjured, pleading for him to stop.

Meanwhile, Usopp was pacing back and forth with the thought of Doflamingo coming after them looming over his head. Chopper and Luffy were fishing, while Law simply ignored the antics of the Straw Hat pirates.

The female with (H/L) (H/C) simply smiled at the scene that was unfolding right before her eyes, elated at the sight of her friends' liveliness.

-Few Hours Later-

"(Y/N)! Can you take the helm for tonight? My eyes can't take it anymore." Franky asked, rubbing his eyes while letting out a yawn.

The female smiled and complied. "Of course. A cyborg needs his beauty sleep after all."

"Super! Thanks, (Y/N)! You're a sweatheart!" Franky thanked the young female and went down to the boy's dormitory in order to get some sleep.

(Y/N) sat down and looked at the horizon before her. She heaved a deep sigh and closed her eyes, savoring the peacefulness of the sea.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps that were slowly coming towards her. Instinctively knowing who it was, her lips formed into a smile.

"I'm surprised you're still awake. At this hour, you would be snoring already." The female remarked, chuckling as she heard the swordsman mumbling. She turned around and saw him crossing his arms, his eyes not meeting hers.

She chuckled again and grinned at the green-haired man. "I'm kidding. I'm just messing with you."

Zoro simply rolled his eyes, slowly unfolding his arms and went to stand beside the female he had longed for.