Sleeping quarters

When they entered the main lobby everyone's eyes fell onto the two making the air awkward, Sykkuno could tell Corpse didn't like the eyes on them because he began to tighten his grip on Sy's shoulders. Lucky for Sykkuno he was used to many people looking at him because he was a twitch streamer after all, it was just natural for him.

Then Sykkuno remembered Corpse's two different colored eyes, Sykkuno panicked about what could help his new friend so he just raised both of his hands covering both of Corpse's eyes. When Sykkuno did that Corpse took note of how soft and fragile Sykkuno's hands were. The tension was soon lost when the loud speakers turned on once again,

"Welcome to the main lobby everybody, I hope everyone has gotten to know each other."

"We wouldn't want anybody feeling like an outcast, would we?"

"Well anyway, you all we'll be here for 7 days"

"If you look on your watch that should have been given to you before you left Earth, there are tasks for you to do everyday."

"There also should be a button on there that projects a map of the ship."

. . .

20 minutes later

"And lastly the big red button in the cafeteria should only be used for emergencies, now that we're done with the basics you all may head to your sleeping quarters,"

"Signing off."

The quiet room soon filled with questions like, "What room number did you get?" "Omg I got the same number!" "Yayyy!!" Sy then heard his name be called out and looked to find who said it, it was Rae followed with the rest of the group.

"What room number did you get?"

"Ohh I got number five-,"

He was interrupted by Poki yelling, "Rae I'm your roommate!" "Omg really!" Sykkuno shut his mouth and watched Rae and rest turn away from him and walk off to their quarters.

'I really am an outcast . . .'

"Sykkuno can you move your hands, please,"

He didn't hesitate to do so, but was shocked when Corpse caught both of his hands before they could hit his sides with his own. "Thanks for helping me there, Sy," "N- No problem hehe," sykkuno stutterd. Corpse giggled and said, "Let's go dork."

With that they began to walk off to where the rest went, joking about how ironic it was that they both got the same room number after just meeting, Sykkuno was once again happy forgetting the previous events that brought him down.

"Which bed do you want?"

"Hmm I think the bottom one," Sykkuno responded. After they situated themselves, they agreed to go get some food from the cafeteria. Before they left, Sykkuno brought up the situation with Corpse's eyes but was reassured that it wouldn't be a problem and so off they went.

This time they were walking side by side, talking to one another. Ever since Corpse first laid eyes on him, he had felt a spark in his heart, now that they were friends talking to each other he felt . . . happy. They got their trays and were discussing where to sit, until a male's voice rang out calling Sykkuno.

As much as he Sy didn't want to look over he had to, he saw some of the girls whispering to each other, smiling and giggling ever so often glancing at Sykkuno oh wait no, at his tall friend beside him.

'Are they making fun of his two different eye colors?!'

Then all of the sudden a girl known as Poki said, "Bring your friend too!"

"Huh"

I turned over to Corpse and took a deep breath and said, "Do you want to go sit with them?" Corpse was hesitant at first but said sure. He watched as Corpse walked off without him to their table, Sykkuno felt betrayed, lost and hurt. That is until his tray was lifted off his hands and a hand snatched his own leading him to the table, it was Corpse.

*Thump

*Thump

*Thump

'What is this feeling-' Sykkuno internally asked himself.
He was deep in thought that he didn't even notice Poki trying to get his attention until she whispered in his ear, "Your friend is kinda hot."

'What'

She then went back to Rae striking a conversation with her. 'Your friend is kinda hot.' Sykkuno was disgusted by this but because he couldn't imagine Corpse and Poki getting together.

'She doesn't deserve him . . .'

"Sy, you should eat," said Corpse, holding a fork with a piece of meat at the end up to Sy's mouth. Everyone at the table went quiet but soon bursted with questions and compliments about Corpse's voice while Corpse was focused on Sykkuno and only Sykkuno.

Sy opened his mouth slightly to have the piece of meat stuffed into his mouth. He munched on the food with an angry pout, as soon as he finished he opened his mouth again only to immediately be cut off with more food stuffed into his mouth.

Corpse giggled at the little flower beside him, 'What a cutie~.' Once everybody finished their food, they started going there separate ways except for . . . Poki. She immediately wrapped her hands around Corpse's arm being clingy and all but just seconds later Corpse made up an excuse to go to the bathroom and motioned for Sykkuno to come along and fortunately she let them be.

As soon as they reached the restroom Corpse shoved Sykkuno in and then went in himself closing the door behind him. "What a crazy bitch, she was following us," Corpse said, Sykkuno responded confused, "Really?" but in reality he saw her following them and it pissed him off a little bit- no a lot.

"Hey Corpse, do you just want to go back to our sleeping quarters?" Sykkuno asked completely changing the subject, hopeful of the other agreeing.

Here they were in their room talking about random shit. They had managed to sneak away from the restroom unnoticed, but the one thing Sykkuno had on his mind was Poki and the things he would do if she ever touched his Corpse again.

'Wha- Sykkuno you literally met him today and now you're calling him yours . . .'

'No, I have a reason,'

'He's the only one who hasn't ignored me this whole time, he makes me happy!'

'My heart beats super fast when we make any physical contact, he's not like the others, he's Corpse . . .'

'My Corpse'

ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ

(。+・`ω・') Hello!!!!

I appreciate anyone who votes or actually sees this fanfic

Thank youu:)