What's next..

Lily's hands and feet were bound, she was screaming internally as well as silently crying to herself. She was bleeding out from her side, a knife being held to her neck. She cried and cried, all of it being muffled by the duct tape on her mouth.

"Ugh..Why make it so bothersome, you sound like you're about to die..."

"Are you ready perhaps," Sykkuno threatened, his glare placed on Lily's own teary gaze. Her teeth clenched, as Sykkuno brought his finger up to her forehead to swipe some hair off to the side to make it clear what he was capable of. In just a matter of seconds he could be a whole different person, his expression was soft yet dark. His gestures are soft and caring yet... its terrifying

He twisted the strands, gathering more as he went. It left Lily in a confused state of mind before she was suddenly jerked up by her hair. Her scalp felt like it was on fire as her head was being forcefully lifted higher to where the only thing holding her upright was the hair Sykkuno had in his hand. He lifted her by her hair up to meet eyes, nothing showed in his eyes...completely emotionless.

"..Tell me what you saw and you won't get hurt...I promise."

Lily began crying and immediately started screaming as Sykkuno dropped her and stood up. He glanced at the door before lifting his wrist up and saying...

"Sabotage Reactor."

"You got it.."

Lily's eyes widened at the new voice. It sounded robotic, vocaloid, a voice changer. Was someone helping Sykkuno from within the ship or is he also being set up for death just like he's doing to everyone. Red lights began flashing and foot steps began to quicken towards the reactor, it was then Lily breathed in before getting ready to scream for nearby crewmates when suddenly Sykkuno landed a blow on Lily's side, kicking her to the closest bed to the exit of Medbay. She hit it so hard the bang that came after hitting the frame echoed in the room on top of the sirens. Her head felt light and her vision was blurring, Lily blinked slowly a few more minutes before coming to her demise or so Sy thought. He continued to position her under the bed where she wouldn't be seen right away if someone were to come and glance around the room. Sykkuno then slid the blanket to cover the space underneath the bed, facing the door. It wasn't clear if he truly didn't want someone to find her or was just covering it for the suspense but either way it would only be a matter of time before someone did find her. Whether that would be Corpse or not isn't important yet. Though there was a lot of blood, too much to clean but not cover.

The flashing lights and loud sirens were long ago put to rest, everyone was really fast with that but that puts everyone around this side of the Spaceship. To be honest this whole secrecy wasn't doing it for him, in the end..he's gonna get found out by Corpse because he'll be the only one alive here. Sykkuno had come to a conclusion after murdering Poki that there would be no way, no matter anyone he killed that took any interest of his precious Corpse, he would never have his feelings reciprocated by the one he had fallen so deep for. That leaves him with only one option..

'I have to make him...love me.'

. . .

Corpse's Pov:

I was startled by the sudden blaring noise, the watch around my wrist illuminated with the bold words "Reactor Meltdown". 'Is something going on in Reactor?' I questioned, placing my knife back in my pocket then rushing to get to Reactor. The others were already ahead of me and managed to stop the meltdown before it got out of hand. As soon as I stepped into Reactor, all eyes were on me..probably because I'm the last one here apart from Sykkuno and- Lily?