"Detective Toast"

The somewhat peaceful morning soon disturbed with loud knocking at Corpse and Sykkuno's door. Corpse ended up falling off his bed, hitting the floor hard, Sykkuno immediately woke up from that peering to the side whilst rubbing his eyes. Corpse sat up from the floor holding the back of his head, "owww."

"What happened?" Sykkuno asked, "Wait let me go get the door," Corpse groggily said getting up and opening the shuttle door.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh hi, have you seen anyone specifically a girl wi-,"

"Corpse!"

"Who are you talking to?"

Corpse leaned against the door to make room for Sykkuno. Rae then said, "Sykkuno have you seen Poki anywhere?!" "No," Sykkuno said, concerned.

"Well can you guys help me find her, I- I already talked to the others, please!"

Both Corpse and Sykkuno nodded and with that, Rae left. Corpse closed the door and then mumbled, "That's weird, don't you think?" Sykkuno responded, "That is weird."

"I'm going to go take a quick shower just wait for me here, ok?"

"I will!"

When Sykkuno heard the shower start running, he looked under his bed grabbing the bag and opening the shuttle door moving quickly to the chute and throwing it out. "I'm pretty sure emptying the garbage chute is a task, so I'll leave it for someone else," Sykkuno said to himself, walking back to his room.

Sykkuno had made it just in time, the shower wasn't running anymore. He closed the door and sat on his bed waiting for Corpse so they could discuss what was happening.

'Things are only going to get worse but not for me or Corpse,'

'I still feel the adrenaline from my first killing . . .'

"Sy . . ."

Sykkuno snapped out of it and made eye contact with Corpse, his face heating up because of how close their faces were. "Ehh . . . uhhh," Sykkuno stuttered, "Get change and we'll go see the others together, I'm sure everything's fine!" Corpse said, smiling. Sy doesn't remember seeing Corpse ever smile let alone ever at Sykkuno.

He was recalling the words he said to himself last night 'Your one-step closer to Corpse~' Sykkuno giggled to himself before getting ready and leaving with Corpse hiding his excitement to be with him.

As soon as they made it to the cafeteria the atmosphere had greatly impacted the calm mood Corpse and Sykkuno were in. Rae from a distance was . . . crying, everyone trying to reassure her that everything's fine.

'Jeez did they really care for her that much,'

Corpse's thoughts were swirling in his mind, 'How does someone go missing in a ship, something is not right.' He looked over at Sykkuno who was showing concern, he then looked back up at everybody, individually. 'Everyone seems so uneasy, she couldn't have just gone missing . . .'

A male known as Toast approached the duo asking Corpse if he could talk to him privately. Corpse feeling uneasy hesitantly accepted, following him but being stopped when someone grabbed his wrist, it was Sykkuno.

"Corpse don't leave me," Sykkuno muttered. He was visibly trembling, Sy wasn't really scared at all after all he is the one who did the killing. Corpse looked back and pulled Sykkuno to him and said, "Me and him have been together ever since we met so he should be able to listen on too." Toast was skeptical at first but let it slide, all three walked to navigation, quietly.

Once they were alone, Toast was mostly asking Corpse questions, only asking Sykkuno to confirm. After Toast was done Interrogating Corpse and Sykkuno he said, "You guys should get started on your tasks, I'll update you on any leads."

They both nodded and with that they were alone again. Sykkuno felt uneasy about toast, he felt in danger of being discovered and also thought maybe Toast was more skeptical of Corpse. "C'mon Sykkuno, let's go," Corpse said, Sy just nodded and set off with Corpse.

"So, what tasks do you have?" Corpse asked, checking his watch. "Oh me, I have to go to weapons and download data, divert power to navigation in electrical, start reactor and lastly swipe card in admin," Sykkuno said.

"Wha- really!" Corpse groaned, "I was hoping we would get the same tasks," Corpse joked. Sykkuno nervously giggled, "Well, we will meet again soon, maybe run into each other!" Sykkuno responded.

They parted and Sykkuno's thoughts took over him, 'Toast was quite suspicious of Corpse, who the hell does he think he is, a detective.' 'Speaking of detective Toast . . .' There he was standing in the doorway of weapons, searching.

'Tch- dumbass,'

"Toast," Sykkuno said, disturbing toast in the process. "Ahh what are you doing here!" Toast yelled out of fright. "I'm just trying to do my tasks . . .," Sykkuno mumbled, "Well I'll be leaving then hehehe."

"Toast . . . .,"

"Yes,"

"Why were you so suspicious of Corpse," Sykkuno bluntly said. "I was just trying to get information Sykkuno, maybe you should try listening," Toast remarked, a moment of silence filled the room but was disturbed when . . . "HehehahahAhAHAHA!!" Sykkuno laughed, psychotically. Toast was stunned, who is this imposter, he backed away out of instinct and then noticed what he was putting himself in, a corner. Toast shoved Sykkuno out of the way and took off running, he managed to make it to storage to find Corpse emptying the chute.

"CORPSE!"

"Huh-,"

Toast hid behind Corpse expecting Sykkuno to come out but much to his surprise he never came out.

'Fuck,' Toast thought and grabbed Corpse's wrist leading him to weapons rather quickly. Little did he know Sykkuno had jumped into a vent, grabbing a gun he found before he went in.

Spotting the two people, he was ready to shoot them both until he realized who the person was beside Toast, Corpse. Toast appeared to still be holding onto Corpse's wrist, "Toast are you ok?" a confused Corpse said.

"I- Sykkuno was here, laughing like a maniac!!"

"Shut up, he's not like that," Corpse said now slightly agitated, "Corpse you have to believe me, I BET HE WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED POKI!!" Toast screamed. Corpse sighed and said, "I'm done with your bullshit," and with that he left the room.Toast was confused but soon left to the others in deep thought.

Sykkuno jumped out of the vent and went to go find Corpse, 'You going to regret that Toast!' He put the gun he found in weapons into his green space suit and set off to find Corpse.

ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ
Thank you for making it this far I'm so sorry for the slow updates, Bye bye \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

Also I've been up obsessed with the song Drunk dazed, the song at the top

Ok bye bye now .\(^▽^)/