Another cold-blooded murder

"I think now we should vote on who the kille-," Corpse interrupted Toast, "Who the hell are we gonna vote on now, we don't even know what the fuck happened!" Both Corpse and Toast were glaring at each other, they were ready to rip each other's throat out if Sy didn't pull Corpse's sleeve to get his attention. "Corpse, calm down . . . ," Sykkuno whispered, Corpse nodded and backed away slightly. Toast began again but was interrupted once again,

"I-,"

"I think Corpse is right,"

Toast looked over at the person who said it, which was Rae. "I mean who do we even have as a suspect... no one," Rae interjected, a silence taking over the room momentarily before Toast finished his sentence.

"I think it's Sykkuno . . ." Toast calmly said, the whole room went into an even deeper silence. Sykkuno stared right at Toast who was avoiding his gaze, Corpse couldn't hold it anymore and lashed out, "Where's your evidence you asshole!" Toast simply said, "I don't have any-," "Tch- your wasting our time," Corpse coldly said.

With that he lightly grabbed Sykkuno's wrist and set off, Sy who was slightly behind him smirked, 'Actually I'll keep Toast alive for now, I have just the plan,' Sykkuno's gaze went back to Corpse.

'I do feel bad for lying to you but I hope that you continue to protect me so when the time comes I can protect you,' Sykkuno smiled secretly.

They both finally made it back to their sleeping quarters and started chatting away, forgetting about that whole ordeal in each others company. "Hey Sykkuno, have you ever been in love or soemthing?" Corpse asked out of nowhere, it caught Sy completely off guard and he suddenly brought his hands to cover the bottom half of his face from the heat forming on his cheeks.

"Oh- um yeah you can say that.." Sykkuno questionably answered, he sounded hesitant and a little surprised from the question before kind of answering the sudden question. He knows he loves Corpse but he wouldn't call it just love alone, like an obsession more so but not exactly. Sy has already murdered Poki, the one who had established something in Sy first...some kind of jealously. So what's stopping him from confessing now, maybe because he knows he's in danger as well....

Sykkuno had only just realized he was deep in thought when Corpse poked his cheek saying, "Hellooo-," stopping when Sy flinched, Corpse quickly retracted his hand and sat there awkwardly.

"Ah- What about you Corpse?" Sy asked hoping to take away some of the awkward tension which to his dismay didn't quite . . . work, Corpse instead just shrugged not knowing himself or maybe not wanting to give it away.

The both were startled when someone started banging on their shuttle door, Corpse being the closest to the door got up and opened it revealing two unknown people.

"Hello . . . ," Corpse greeted, "Ahhh we haven't met yet, my name is Jack and here's my friend Felix," Jack introduced. Sykkuno peered over from his bed to see who was at the door. Once he could make out who they were he got up and walked over there,

"We were wondering if you, Sykkuno, and us could hang out?" Jack asked, Sykkuno grinned and then said, "Sure why not!"

Corpse being startled by the sudden voice behind him, moved out of the way revealing Sy. He was smiling softly almost like everything that's led to this moment was fine..

"Sy-," Corpse murmured, Sykkuno had been too focused on the two to even hear what else Corpse said. "Will be out soon enough," Sykkuno said and closed the door with the control panel, he looked over at Corpse who was climbing up to his top bunk.

"Huh, what are you doing?" Sykkuno asked, Corpse laid down on his bunk and mumbled, "Go on without me, I'll be here if you need me . . . ,"
.
.
.
"Tch-,"

. . .

"Ahhh hello . . . wait- where's Corp-,"

"He won't be joining us,"

The three started their walk, Sykkuno seemed to be more quiet and his expression seemed to change as the two crewmates were edging to the end of their daily tasks. He looked extremely annoyed and had a cold stare. Felix didn't like the tension and seemed to be also annoyed while Jack was trying to keep the atmosphere calm but didn't seem to be working in his favor.

Felix came to an abrupt stop and so did Jack along with Sykkuno who was ready for what was to come. They were in electrical, no one uttered a word and to be honest Sy was liking the silence that is until Felix spoke up.

"You know, I didn't think you could change faces so easily . . . just leave us alone now,"

"I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who MURDERED Poki that night!"

"Wait- Felix calm down!"

Sykkuno smirked and laughed, "Such an accusation but no evidence Hahaha~!" "Please elaborate on me being the killer!"
. . .
"You want me to show you how I did it~?"

All of the sudden the shuttle doors behind them shut, Felix immediately backed away pulling Jack with him, "W-we won't tell anyone please!"

"Ehh- Hahaha what are you a coward now?" "Just be thankful you won't have such a brutal death like
Poki . ." He reached for his gun in his suit and pulled it out, aiming it right at Felix first, he didn't hesitate even for a second.

Jack was so shocked he couldn't utter a single noise no matter how much he wanted too. He backed away quickly, unfortunately leading to him tripping over his own shoe falling onto the floor not too far away from Felix's now lifeless body. "What the hell Sykkuno..." Jack uttered, he couldn't believe himself right now, he should be yelling screaming for help but nothing seemed to be coming out nearly to that extent but once Sy pointed the gun point towards him, Jack quickly blurted out-

"Wait! Sy hear me out, I swear I won't say anything . . ,"

"Oh really"

. . .

"Hehehe~"

"Don't worry about it"

"You won't have too"

ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ