You don't deserve him

⚠︎︎𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣

It was midnight, well that's what the wrist watch said at least. Everyone should be asleep right now, Corpse was past out his hand hanging over the edge but Sykkuno was not. He had been staring at a box of Corpse's belongings but because he remembers Corpse talking about sneaking in two or three knives.

His head was spinning with sinister thoughts and other thoughts of Corpse leaving him 

'What if she takes him away from me . . .'

'She shouldn't have to force herself on him.'

'Oh to just slit her throat open . . .'

Sykkuno didn't even notice he was reaching for the box until he heard a shuttle door opening somewhere in the hallway and hearing a girl's voice say, "I'll be back Rae, I just gotta take a breather."

By the time she said "breather" Sykkuno was holding up a decently sized knife with peculiar designs that matched Corpse's style but sharp enough to cut through flesh, he also changed into his green space suit. Quietly opening the shuttle door and immediately spotting Poki on her phone walking off to storage.

He first checked to see if any cameras were near, spotting none. He made sure no one else was around and then struck a conversation with her as soon as they were far away from the sleeping quarters.

"Ah hey Sykkuno, what are you doing here?" Poki said with a smile that almost made Sykkuno change his mind until she continued, "Oh did you set me up with him, ahaha I'm just kidding but I think we'd be a c-."

"You like him?" Sykkuno said coldly. "Hehehe don't tell him please," Poki whispered. Sykkuno deeply sighed and said,

"You know Poki, your so laughable at,"

"Huh"

"You heard me, it makes me laugh at how naive you are," "Your chances of dating such a handsome guy is zero . . ."

At this point Sykkuno was now circling around Poki with a sinister smile.

"Sy- Sy- Sykkuno this is- isn't you," Poki stuttered. "That's right because you don't know me Poki, I've felt like shit for so long not until Corpse came into my life." Sy stopped in his track looking down, gripping the knife tighter. "You don't know what it feels like to be treated like a ghost, an outcast."

"Corpse makes me feel special and I can't let you take him away from me," Sy then revealed the knife and said,

"You don't deserve him . . ."

He lunged at her before she could utter a sound repeatedly stabbing the knife into her neck cutting her vocal cords immediately. He got up and smashed her phone and then leaned down removing the knife from her neck and looking at it intently.

"I really did it, I murdered Poki . . ."

It wasn't long before he threw the knife straight to her chest and whispered to himself smiling, "Your one-step closer to Corpse~."

He dragged her body to the chute pushing her dead corpse along with the knife still in her neck into the garbage chute, closing it and pulling the lever. He quickly but quietly grabbed a mop and a bucket that was just across the room and began cleaning the evidence and ended up also having to go back to the garbage chute to throw away parts of her phone and flesh that he happened to cut through.

When he finished cleaning he expected to see Rae in the hallway but spotted her nowhere. Sykkuno went back to his room and upon entering he waited a few seconds to hear any movement but heard nothing. Once he opened the door, his eyes immediately went to Corpse to find him in the same position.

Completely relieved, he made his way to their very own bathroom where they showered and stuff. Once he finished with his shower, he got caught up in his thoughts while putting his suit in a garbage bag hiding it under his bed until he got the chance to throw it away.

'Everything's going to be fine Sykkuno, it's not like anybody is going to point fingers at you.'

'They wouldn't point fingers at Corpse either, right'

'No I'll cover him and he will cover for me,'

'I hope so'

ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ

Yay another part out, appreciate you bye bye