More secrets

Cᴏʀᴘsᴇ's Pᴏᴠ:

'So first is that blood stain on the floor in storage'

'Toast mentioned it briefly before that whole ordeal happened where I snapped at him'

'He kind of was asking for it'

"Tch-,"

I finally made it into storage, seeing nothing but a dusty floor and two or more cobwebs, "Blood stain my ass...there's gotta be something else!?" I begin to search the premises, anything that could be the slightest of incriminating evidence. I kicked my feet in disappointment after searching the whole area, I scoffed letting my frustration out in one breath, "and to think I was onto something..".

I then slowly turned my gaze to an unwanted presence, seeing that they wanted to speak without me just walking out. I gave him a chance to say whatever it is he wanted.

"I know I gave you a bad impression before, but you do realize you're protecting a heartless being.." Toast insinuated, making me feel as if I was actually protecting a monster..

. . .

"You think so, Toast?" I said, breaking the tension slowly rising. "Pft-" I laughed lightly to suddenly stop momentarily before starting it up again.

"Oh Wow, hahaha!"

"You sure know how to make me feel like shit huh.."

Looking at Toast made me realize something worth pursuing, my eyes lit up as I shoved him out of the way. My hands examined the lever used to empty the garbage chute before trailing them onto the outline of the opening of where garbage is placed into, then emptied with a push of a lever. Much to my dismay there was little to no evidence, only this knife on the ground...

'This is my knife anyway, I probably dropped it here or something,' I concluded. Toast stood there shocked of how dismissive I was over dangerous objects that very well could've been used in order to murder. I could feel his creepy stare gradually lift off me as I past into a corner, carrying the custom designed pocket knife I smuggled in. I mean now that I think about it that really paints me as a murderer but who would think that, I just accidentally dropped it there is what I'll say to the rest.

*sigh

3ʀᴅ Pᴏᴠ:

Corpse really did just pass it off as an everyday object but to someone like Toast.. something like that was not to be gone unseen. He left to go press the emergency button but right when he was going to press it a sudden realization hit him..

'I can't do this yet, eventually they'll just get tired of my shenanigans.. of course not without hard evidence.'

. . .

"Sykkuno.. How are you feeling?"

After Corpse's little detective moment he came back to see how Sykkuno was feeling or if he was even awake for that matter. It wasn't a surprise to see Sy resting still, Corpse sat in silence at the end of his bed gazing at the boy's asleep face.

'There's just no way,'

'I don't see what Toast sees at all..'