Somethings going on...

'I should've gone with him . . .'

Just as the thought came into mind, the lights cut off all of the sudden. Corpse sat up immediately scrambling to get onto the ground, 'Oh god- Oh god where's my flashlight!'

Corpse dumped all of his belongings from his box onto the floor immediately finding what he was looking for and quickly leaving his room now running down the hallways looking for Sykkuno. He didn't know where he was until he heard a gunshot ring through the hallway he just came across, then all of the sudden Sy came out of the shadows holding his left arm.

"Corpse . . . ," Sy groaned in pain, Corpse tensed up in fear and froze when Sykkuno leaned up against him, he didn't hesitate to pull Sykkuno in his arms.

"Wh- Who did this to you?"

Sy tightened his grip and muttered, "Jack . ."

"YOU #%}*\*^!"

There stood Jack with a gun in hand, "What did you do Jack!" "This isn't you, it can't be..," Corpse's voice cracked at sudden change of tone, his eyes pricked with beads of salty tears threatening to fall but no, he must not let his guard down... not yet at least.

*thud

Ludwig had tackled Jack to the floor, he was swearing and struggling to get out of his restraint. "Take Sykkuno to Medbay, quickly!" Ludwig yelled, Corpse picked up Sy and started running the other direction.

He passed by Rae and Toast who also had flashlights. Toast was beyond horrified when he saw Sykkuno but it also left him confused, he was sure he had the right person. Rae, being scared and worried of Sy's injury, followed Corpse who was running as fast as his legs could take him.

~• 3hrs later •~

Sykkuno's POV:

'Maybe I should've planned ahead . . .'

I look over at my injured arm, the bandages were soaked red, I was slightly parched and my head hurts from all the commotion that was going on around me around me earlier. 'I really should've been a bit careful, I could've died!'

'I wouldn't want that to happen... Corpse must be worried.'

"Sykkuno?"

"What are you doing up?"

Corpse was holding a cup of what seemed to be water and making his way over to me, seating himself at the foot of the bed, "Ohh uh- I-I- just ahh," I stuttered, not being able to keep a straight-face without my cheeks burning up. The younger male lightly chuckled while placing the water cup on the stand next to my bedside. He then hesitated and said, "While you were here recovering, we voted . . . Jack off," Corpse's tone had dramatically dropped when those words that he never thought he'd have to say came out. I mean no wonder Jack was the nicest person, I managed to push him over his limit and he lost it.

*sigh

I moved my gaze up and noticed immediately, Corpse seemed distressed and it was showing. It hurts me seeing him like this, he must really miss him . . . does he not care about me?

. . .

'But-,'

I dropped my head below Corpse's eye level so that he wouldn't see it...my pathetic side. I felt the corner of my eyes prick with unwanted tears, they felt dry but wet at the same time. Maybe I am just an outcast to everyone, no he must love me right-!
.
.
.
Corpse engulfed me into a hug before even one drop could fall, "Sy- I don't want to lose you!" Corpse cried, "I really should've gone with you, shouldn't I have..."