He's on to me

"And then he accused you of being a murderer!" Corpse chuckled, "Unbelievable," Sykkuno couldn't help but giggle a little bit too. They were both in Admin when Toast and Rae walked in, Toast immediately glared right at Sykkuno, Sykkuno being the "innocent one" shot a confused look at Toast.

"Hello!" Rae greeted a smile plastered on her face, 'Even though she lost her  friend, she still keeps smiling . . .,'

'What have I-,'

Sykkuno was now feeling guilty of taking away one of Rae's friends for his own benefit. Of course the guilt had soon disappeared when his flashbacks came, all of those years of being nothing but trash are finally over. If it takes him killing off anyone who gets in his way he'll do it, he snapped back into reality to move his gaze from the floor to Corpse who was surprisingly smiling right at him.

Sy smiled right back and then they both looked at the two crewmates standing at the doorway,

"Hello friends," Corpse greeted, even though they've barely talked to each other he wanted Rae to feel as comfortable and lively around him. Rae's smile brightened up when she heard "friends" and walked over to the duo.

Sykkuno has always had this soft spot for Rae, she unlike the others had tried to have a conversation with him, make him feel like he was there, he has no intention of murdering Rae but he does for Toast if he gets In the way that is.

Toast the whole entire time kept an eye on Sykkuno and when Corpse noticed, he snuck his hand to Sykkuno's hand and intertwined them, pulling him slightly away from toast while still talking to Rae. Sykkuno was completely flustered by the action, even after Corpse pulled Sykkuno slightly behind him in a protective manner, he still kept their fingers intertwined.

It felt like they were a couple, Corpse's hands were quite cold while Sy's were warm, he felt his cheeks heat up from that thought and smiled to himself not realizing that toast was watching him the whole entire time.

He took note of how flustered Sykkuno got when Corpse pulled him back and the smile right after that.

'Does Sykkuno like Corpse?'

'No but . . . why?'

'They just met though how could he just-'

'Ugh nevermind, you should go back to the matter in hands Toast!'

He adjusted his gaze to Rae and Corpse to see them smiling to one another saying their goodbyes. Toast left without saying a word to the duo making Corpse uneasy. Corpse quickly realized that he was still holding Sykkuno's hand and jerked his hand away and started apologizing profusely, Sy met Corpse's eyes and laughed lightly at his actions soon enough Corpse joined in too.

Toast's POV:

"Rae, I'm serious!"

"What if we do have a killer on the loose!"

Rae rolled her eyes and said, "I'm sure an unfortunate accident happened when she was out and about, you know?" I scoffed and sarcastically said, "No, I don't know," "please explain."

We were walking through storage when I noticed a blood stain next to a couple of crates. "Rae look!" I pointed at the blood stain, suspiciously. "Wha- no wayyyy!" Rae gasped, 'I bet Sykkuno did this, that little rat bastard-.'

3rd POV:

Little did they both know that Sykkuno was watching from afar, he had managed to slip away from Corpse unnoticed. ''I'll make sure to put a bullet in your head . . Toast,'' Sykkuno muttered before leaving the scene. Soon enough blinking red lights and screeching sirens rang out as soon as Sykkuno found Corpse. You could see some of the other people heading to the cafeteria in a hurry so the next thing Sy knew they were all standing around the circle shaped table.

Toast was the one who pressed the button, once everyone was here, he began to explain the reason why he pressed the button. Whispers spreaded around the table once the evidence was brought up, Toast had taken a picture of the stain. Corpse was more than horrified, because now it was more likely that one of them had killed Poki that night.

'Ok Corpse, don't worry . . .'

'All you have to do is keep Sykkuno safe, yeah.'

ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ☁︎︎ꕥ
Hello!

!Thank you so much for 100 reads!

「(•⌒▽⌒•)ゞ