Copy

She was gone by the time she hit the floor, no doubt, but everyone was just too blind. Sykkuno ran for it, he ran all the way back to his room. Locking the door with the panel, then closing himself in the bathroom where he stayed sat on the floor.

There were knocks every now and then, their voices were heard too, like Rae's and Toast's..

Sy just couldn't bring himself to answer them..he just couldn't right now.

Corpse was..nowhere to be found

His accomplice isn't answering to him anymore.

Everything was falling apart..

And worst of all he was alone..

Sykkuno held his legs close to his chest as he cried into his knees silently. The last time he remembers he cried was a blur but he thought that would be the last time he would ever shed a stray tear.. but here he was,

So pathetic-

*Bang

It sounded like something crashed down from inside the vent, it silenced Sykkuno. He was in the middle of cleaning his teary face when the vent next to him popped open and out came a hand. Obviously the vents leading to the rooms were smaller, harder to navigate in. Even the openings weren't big enough for someone to slide in or out..

This hand though..who did it belong to?

Sy was fast to cover his mouth to not make any noises so that this person didn't know anyone else was in the room.

The hand soon enough sunk in and a deep sigh sounded. Sy wanted to peer into the vent but it was just too risky that was until he heard the voice of this unknown person's voice.

"Hah~ I'm really thirsty-"

"Too suffocating..."

Sy then slammed his palms on either side of the opening in the ground, staring wide eyed at the one and only Corpse.. his..beloved Corpse. He too was wide eyed to be seeing Sykkuno especially in the state he saw him right there. Sykkuno's eyes were slightly bloodshot and water collected at the bottom lid of his eyes. He even felt a bead of liquid drop onto his own cheek before hearing his name trembling out of the others lips.

Before the other could wipe what they found to be "patheticness" a hand reached from the vent to caress the fragile flower above him, Sykkuno, swiping his thumb over the stray tears that fell. Corpse didn't know what he was doing but it felt..right for once, after all that's happened to them..this is the only thing that he felt he was doing right.

Sy was able to get ahold of himself after a little while, laying right next to the vent opening with his beloved Corpse's hand in his own hand. Corpse probably did it out of pity for the poor male but it was enough to convince Sykkuno otherwise.

You could say Corpse was feeling something else too..

Something new perhaps?

Corpse was the first to break the comfortable silence, he needed to come clean about the things that happened leading him to now and if he was gonna tell anyone it would be Sykkuno.