..I'm Alone..

Sykkuno's Pov:

Under the suspicion of foul play, an emergency meeting was held and all crewmates had to attend. Me who had shown up out of nowhere and was supposed to be in the same room as the missing person who is presumed dead because of all the blood and other fluids, is now standing with the others around the emergency button. Although it looked like all of it was my doing, I had an alibi and it was Leslie who was going to confirm it.

She had proven all of it with just her words, I'm sure everyone trusts her very much so my innocence won't be overlooked and she also provided an accurate timestamp. It was enough to get Toast off my case and for Leslie to stay alive...

She's essentially just a puppet, and a very obedient one to say the least. Now for Corpse..I'm not sure what happened to him, I'll have to ask my accomplice but for the most part he should be ok..

Corpse is a strong guy who's unfortunately really naive, he should really stay away from these people..especially that girl Leslie. She's really gotten into his head-

Toast:
"Leslie, When did you split up from..Corpse?"

She answered with a monotone voice, "I left him in Reactor." She was fast with her response, and she had a sincere tone to her voice as well. Obviously i had to chime into the interrogation, answering thoroughly to questions like-

"How was Lily looking when she came into MedBay?"

"What were you both doing together?"

"Are you lying to me?"

Toast directed that one, more so towards me then Leslie...and I can see why.

'I shouldn't have lost my cool that one time.. oh well.'

My thoughts quickly took over and the rest began to discuss the status of everyone, as well as their whereabouts and alibis if possible. First is first and that was who was considered missing or dead by all means..

Lily..

Missing - Body Missing

Jack

Deceased - Voted Off

Felix

Deceased - Fatal Gunshot Wound

Poki

Missing - Missing

Corpse

Missing - Missing

Poki is believed to have been murdered but no evidence has come up to confirm besides the random smudge of blood just in Storage. Lily...her body was just missing, there was no doubt she was dead but nonetheless she was still considered to be missing.

Corpse..

Had just disappeared, no one knows where he is and no apparent evidence leads to him even being injured but he very well could've left to go check up on Sykkuno and walked into a murder happening right then and there.. Right place at the wrong time is what Rae believes.