(2) Missing Mom/Charity Ball

^Bucky's Family & Friends^ & Kelsea's Mom^

A week later 

Kelsea had a small break between class and having to be at the diner. She came by the cemetery where her mom is buried. 

"Happy birthday mama." She said as she laid some pink roses on the tombstone. 

She sat down on the snowy ground and opened up the small cake box she had. Kelsea had brought a cupcake with her. She spent the next thirty minutes telling her mom about everything going on with her. 

When she was done she dusted off the snow. "Love and miss you mama." she said and left the cemetery. 

Meanwhile Bucky and his family was in attendance at the charity ball for under privileged children. Bucky and his brothers chatted about work and recent events while their wives discussed babies and work. 

It was the sight of whose who in the business and political world. As well as medical and law world. Bucky's wife was a ER doctor while his sister in laws were lawyers. His brothers were in politics. His younger sister is in law school. James was up for re election that year and his wife Winnie was a former prosecutor. 

They all donated their money for the charity enjoyed drinks dancing and chatting it up with everyone. Bucky shared a dance with his mom and grandmother Dianna Barnes.  They all posed for a few photos for the papers. Rochelle plastered a fake smile on her face. 

When they returned home they relieved the nanny. He came up behind his wife and started to kiss on her neck. 

"Not tonight. I'm tired." She whispered as she walked away. 

He looked down. 

He began to grab some clothes and went to the bathroom. Bucky began to take a warm shower where he jerked off. Once he was done he joined a sleeping Rochelle in bed.