(29) Another Princess

7 seven months later 

"Ah! Oh god!" Kelsea screamed as she was on all fours on the hospital bed.

She had been in labor for eighteen hours. She spent the first six hours of labor at home in the bathtub before her water broke. 

"Baby are you sure that you don't want an epidural." Bucky said 

"No..no." She said through another contraction. 

"We can't give her one now. She's to close to being completed dilated." The nurse said 

The nurse's allowed her to take a warm shower. When she came back out she got back on the bed on all fours. Bucky held both of her hands as she began to push. 

"That's it baby." He said 

"Ahh! Oh god! Ahh!!" She screamed and tightly squeezed his hands. The next thing they heard was a tiny cry. Bucky cut the cord as she held their tiny princess. She laid back on her back as their daughter began to feed. 

The nurse got a awesome picture of Bucky crying as he rested his forehead against the side of hers. She gave back his phone to him as he sent the photo to their family in the waiting room. 

"She's here, Briella Chanel Barnes." He said in the message. 

When they got into the maternity floor Kelsea was asleep when the others came in. Bucky was holding his newest little princess. Everyone whispered as they gushed to let mama sleep. Everyone knew how tired and sore she was. 

Abby came over to her. "How'd she do?" She whispered 

"She's a trooper but god did she scare me. I've been scared since she told me she wanted to go all natural." Bucky whispered 

Abby hugged him. "You did good too." She said 

"Thanks.." he said as they rejoined everyone. 

The three older siblings took their turns of holding the newest addition. Madison kissed her head. 

"Another princess daddy." She said 

"That's right baby." He said as he kissed her head.