Chapter 18

✩[ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻]✩

✩[ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻]✩

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠,
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠❣︎

_________________

This is definitely not good.

"I'll sit this one out." Ian sits up, staring straight at Aiden, as if they could somehow communicate through the death glares they were transferring between each other.

"You never play," Aliyah pouts, looking at him through her long lashes, almost in a flirtatious way.

"Someone has to be the responsible one," he shrugs, giving her a side smile.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with Ian on this one," I say, fixing myself to leave the couch. "It's getting kind of late."

This just spells trouble.

"No!" Aliyah pleads, her eyes tilting down to give me her best puppy dog eyes. "This will be fun, I promise."

The seat sinks down next to me as another guy joins the group, making me welp in surprise. A side glance at the new intruder shows a guy who definitely belongs to a modelling agency and a quick glance to Aliyah confirms that I'm now sitting next to our beloved host.

The infamous Connor.

By the glares he's receiving from the guys who also decided to join the 'fun' and the love struck looks from the girls, you could clearly see he was a piece of envy for the guys and a hormonal fantasy for the girls.

"Like last time?" he asks, directing his question towards Aliyah.

"Yeah- yes, like last time." A smirk paints its way on my face as I see Aliyah get flustered for the first time since... well ever. The awkward laugh that follows almost makes me want to pinch her cheeks at how adorable she looked. "Okay. Everyone's here, let's play."

My shoulders hunch slightly as I realize there's no way to escape this. I glace towards Aiden only to find his sole focus placed on Emily's now smug face.

Or, is it only me that thinks she's rubbing the nape of his neck just to spite me.

He's holding a red solo cup with one hand while the other tightly holds onto her unoccupied hand. A pang hits my chest watching the way he plays with the rings on her fingers, touching her tenderly, as if she was made of some rare type of crystal. His eyes crinkle from something she says and I take that as my cue to look away.