Chapter 28

This chapter includes a scene that might be triggering to some people, I left a warning for whoever wants to skip it. There is no need to read that part to understand the story. It will be explained in the following chapter.

"Maybe we should go back."

The A/C on this part of the school feels like it's set on winter. My skin produces goosebumps up and down my exposed arms and I'm pretty sure my fingers are turning blue as we speak.

"We'll be fine," Connor grins, holding my hand just a little bit tighter. I'm sure it's meant as a reassurance but it felt more like a hostage situation. "Aren't you all about the thrill?"

We shouldn't be here. I'm all for breaking rules but the further we walked from the dance the more sinister the walls became. I wouldn't be surprised if Freddy or Jason walked around the corner right now with a machete ready to hatch us up into tiny little pieces.

"No, not really." He lets go of my hand to pull one of the classroom doors open. Part of me tells me to run, but the other tells me I'm being over dramatic. "I actually live for the boring. I prefer comfort over adventure anytime of the week."

He jumps on one of the tables at the front of the room and waves me over with a flick of his wrist. "Come here."

The flickering emergency light is barely enough for me to see where I'm stepping.

I don't know why I'm nervous but the five feet distance feels like an eternity when I finally make it to the base of his legs. "Maybe we should go back now. I don't think the chaperrons would appreciate finding two kids in an empty classroom."

"I think you should stop thinking so much." He wastes no time in jumping down and pinning me against one of the desks. The legs of the table screech as they drag on the floor from the force of the turn.

He takes me by surprise when his lips latch on to mine. He starts off soft, but wastes no time in getting to know the insides of my mouth. His tongue explores every inch to the point where it's making me want to gag.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

I want to scream at him to get away from me, but my hands are trapped between our chests and any protest is muffled by his lips on mine. Even when his hand wraps around the curve of my ass and pulls me towards his crotch.

He pulls away from my lips only to leave a trail of saliva heading South towards my breasts. He set my lips free but even then I couldn't find my voice.

Please stop.

He uses his free hand to snake it to the top strap and pulls it down. It's about halfway down my breast when my senses come back in full force. I push him off of me with all the strength in my 5'5 frame.

"Stop!" This noticeably catches him off guard, shown by the way he stumbles back."Stop." I don't sound like myself and I hate myself for it.

"What the fuck!" He pushes himself from the table, the chairs behind it falling from the impact. "Why were you throwing yourself at me if you didn't want this?"

"I never-" My eyes start to water as flashes of Hunter swarm my head like maggots to a corpse. "Why would you even?"

"Fuck sake they told me you would be easy."

They?

My stomach drops and my head seems to have grown a heartbeat. The pounding intensifies with the look of disgust he throws at me.

"You're such a fucking tease." He kicks one of the fallen chairs and shoves the books off the teachers desk. The thuds bouncing off the walls and sending echoes to my ears.

I watch, frozen in stone, as he walks out the door. I don't feel my body shaking until I'm on the floor with my arms wrapped around my legs. There's a hand wrapped around my lungs and it won't let go.

It doesn't let go.

And I don't know if I want it to.