Chapter 52: Quirkless Detective

This was a very peculiar scene. Even Atsushi Nakajima did not react for a while. Whether it was the little girl who suddenly drew a knife and wanted to stab Kiyotaka Ayanokoji or Kiyotaka Ayanokoji who was the first to notice her actions and then very easily stopped her.

Atsushi Nakajima suddenly remembered what Osamu Dazai had said to him before.

He said: Kiyotaka Ayanokoji is not an ordinary person, he has no ability, but he is stronger than those with abilities.

He thought it was just him joking, but now it seemed that he just didn't understand Kiyotaka Ayanokoji...

With a clack, the dagger fell to the ground, Kyoka Izumi held her wrist and took two steps back, her blue eyes were full of caution, "I just want to get my phone back."

"Go to the Armed Detective Agency." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji said: "I told you that from the beginning."

Kyoka Izumi turned and left, her figure completely disappearing soon after. Atsushi Nakajima walked over and looked at the knife on the ground. After a while, he said, "Kiyotaka already told her to go to the Detective Agency to get her phone. So why did she still attack you? It's so weird."

"It's not weird." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji glanced at the things in his hand, making sure that it was not damaged because of the exchange just now, and casually said: "Because that girl is a member of the Port Mafia, the Port Mafia, and the Armed Detective Agency are natural opposites. Going to the Detective Agency is equivalent to handing yourself to the enemy."

"What?!" Atsushi Nakajima shouted in surprise, "She was just a child, right? The Port Mafia is terrible."

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji didn't care much about Kyoka Izumi, that girl won't stay in the Port Mafia for long, as she said, she didn't want to kill, but her eyes were filled with hatred. If this continues, her final outcome will either be her committing suicide or being killed.

A person who is inherently good is not suitable for survival in the Port Mafia.

The ones who could swim in the dark side like a fish in water were probably only people like Osamu Dazai or Fyodor Dostoevsky who mix black and white.

This was also the most different aspect from the previous hero world. Kiyotaka Ayanokoji walked forward carrying his bag of newly bought goods, with no expression on his face.

The hero world was a very simple world. Although it had various flaws, the hero society was too naive and immature. Everything was clearly separated into black or white. Black meant black and white meant white. All heroes were good people, and all villains were people. And exactly this direct concept left quite a lot of loopholes.

But this world was different. Here, black and white were not things that could be defined. The distinction between good people and bad people was also unclear, and even abilities... were rare and unique things that normal people couldn't know about.

Sure enough, this was a more normal world.

"Kiyotaka?" Atsushi Nakajima followed after him. "Although I don't know how to say this, but Kiyotaka you really are amazing, you stopped her before I could even react."

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji glanced at him, "It was just a coincidence, I didn't expect her to attack us so suddenly."

"Kiyotaka doesn't need to explain it to me, I just said what was on my mind." Atsushi Nakajima walked beside him with his hands behind his back, carrying a bright smile on his face, "Great, Kiyotaka can protect himself, even if I can't protect you it'll be fine because I know Kiyotaka won't get hurt."

"Are you happy about this kind of thing?" Kiyotaka Ayanokoji looked at him in a peculiar way.

"Yeah." Atsushi Nakajima looked a little helpless, "Because I cherish Kiyotaka very much and want to be with Kiyotaka forever."