Chapter 32: Quirkless Hero

So, he directly met Stain the hero killer whom some of the other heroes had never even seen before? Just because he took a detour?

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji quietly stood there on the spot. There was silence in the air, except for the one sound that was made when the bloody blade was pulled out from the bleeding body of the hero. Stain pointed the sword at Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, "You, who are you?"

"I'm just a passerby who intended to ask for directions."

The hero who fell to the ground laid there motionlessly, his body was stiff, but his eyes were wide open, like a puppet that was dropped to the floor. He seemed to be trying to speak because even when he was standing at the entrance of the alley, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji could still hear him try to speak but the only things that came out were faint and hopeless noises.

Stain retracted his weapon. "Really?"

"Sorry, I will just take my leave now." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji tried to take a step back.

"Do you think I would believe that?" The long knife sliced through the air, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji suddenly turned sideways, with a clatter, the long knife slashed against the wall, only a few centimeters away from Kiyotaka Ayanokoji's neck.

Stain stared at Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, separated by a sword, the distance between them was quite small. Kiyotaka Ayanokoji could even see his long tongue hanging outside of his mouth and the scarlet eyes that were looking at and examining him.

"How strange, you really aren't a hero." Stain looked at him, like looking at some strange creature, "But you're not an ordinary person either..."

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji stared at him blankly, "Your gaze is really rude, Midoriya told me that if you look at people this way, you won't make any friends."

"Hahahaha, friends?!" Stain laughed loudly, "Hero killers don't need friends! What I want to do is cleanse this world! No one understands me, but it doesn't matter, I will change this society! Only All Might is worthy to be called a hero, and those like that guy over there, are just pure trash."

So that was it, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji quietly looked at Stain.

This person was different from other criminals with quirks. He had no bloodthirsty desire, he only killed heroes because he thought that those heroes were not real heroes. He wanted to change the world in his own way. Which really was a stupid and unrealistic ideology, his thoughts were no different from those guys who wanted to become gods.

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji glanced at the hero who fell to the ground, blood was spreading from under his body, if he did not get medical treatment soon, he would eventually die due to excessive blood loss, even if a particularly powerful medical hero ended up treating him, it would still leave incurable sequelae.

Just like the currently paralyzed Ingenium.

The blade in his hand suddenly slammed down at him, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji quickly avoided his sword. He pulled away from Stain in an instant, he raised his arm and took a look, his sleeve had been cut. Although the sword was pitted, it was unexpectedly sharp, but luckily it didn't cut his skin.

Stain stood there and turned to look at him, "So, what the hell are you?"

That really wasn't a polite question.

"I'm just an ordinary student. Today is my first day in Hosu City." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji answered calmly.

"An ordinary student?" Stain sneered, "Then let me see, just how ordinary you are!"

Stain licked some of the blood on the blade and swung it out the moment Kiyotaka Ayanokoji frowned, the latter quickly stepped sideways at the moment the blade struck. He could feel the coldness of the blade rubbing against his skin, the upright icy feeling told Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, that this person was not like the other people he had met before.