Chapter 25: Hero

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji squinted his eyes slightly. He looked at the sparks in the palms of Katsuki Bakugou and understood that this was his quirk.

"Bakugou, I remember that using your quirk and fighting is prohibited in our school."

"They're prohibited?" Katsuki Bakugou sneered, "Of course I know that. Not only all the teachers from UA but also countless people working for the media and pro heroes are gathered here. Whatever, that doesn't matter anymore, today, I will definitely blow a lazy bastard like you up!"

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji took two steps back, but even so, there was no nervousness on his face.

"You are wrong, I'm just a normal quirkless student, we grew up together, don't you know that already?"

"It's because I grew up with you, that I know how you are full of lies." Katsuki Bakugou approached him step by step, his eyes full of angry flames resembling melting magma, "You have always been alone, you do not make friends or participate in activities, your exams have always been exactly half of the score, do you really think you are hiding yourself well?"

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji looked at him quietly. He was very calm, without a trace of embarrassment for being exposed on his face.

"You suddenly said that you were going to take the entrance exam for UA, and then somehow raised your grades to UA's standard. Did you think nobody would doubt that?" Katsuki Bakugou's eyes were filled with anger, "Up to now, even in this kind of competition, you still didn't use any real effort, I will beat you in a fair manner right here and now! Not just let victory be given to me like that!"

"So that's it." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji thought about it, "But I can't beat you Bakugou, even if I enter the finals, I will be brushed down quickly. After all, I am just someone quirkless."

"Shut up!" Katsuki Bakugou stared at him, "Quirkless? That can only be confirmed after verification."

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji didn't really want to fight him. No, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji didn't want to fight at all. Katsuki Bakugou is a child with strong self-esteem, he knew that after he came to this world and met him. Katsuki Bakugou does not allow his victory to be tainted in the slightest.

"Even if there are no other people here, there are surveillance cameras everywhere in Ua High School." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji tried to remind him, "Bakugou, I'm just an ordinary student from the general department, but you are not."

If they were caught violating the school rules, it should be clear whose punishment would more difficult to accept.

"This is not the point." Katsuki Bakugou sneered, "The point is that I will completely strip off your disguise, you better get ready, you bastard!"

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji understood that Katsuki Bakugou was now completely ignorant of the surrounding situation and completely ignorant of the punishment he will have to face after breaking the rules, but it was not so difficult to understand, after all, it was because of the difference in victory.

A given victory, huh?

"I refuse." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji said lightly.

This really was troublesome. Whether it was this festival or Katsuki Bakugou wanting fairness from him, this kind of thing really was too troublesome. Maybe he shouldn't have chosen UA in the first place, that way such a peculiar situation wouldn't happen, or were these kinds of schools always this violent?

Once there was a disagreement they will start a fight and just ignore the consequences completely.

"I want to be a number one worthy of the name!"