Chapter 2: Hero

"What are you looking at? Hey, can't you hear me?"

One of the guys in the alley gave out a violent shout, seemingly irritated by this hot summer day and the young man in front of him.

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji put his mobile phone in his pocket, keeping his indifferent expression as if this didn't have anything to do with himself. "Sorry, I'd like to remind you, that I'm at the entrance of the alley. The security camera can capture us over here."

"Are you threatening us?" The blonde-haired boy slapped his palm on the shoulder of Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. "We aren't afraid. The camera broke when a villain attacked someone here last time. It has not been changed since then."

"Is that so, then I guess there is no other way." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji said with regret in his tone.

One of the followers behind the blonde-haired boy cried out, "Boss, it looks like this kid isn't scared! Let's beat him up to teach him a lesson and then steal his money!"

"Are you an idiot?! In that way, this kid won't continue to give us money!" The blonde-haired boy pressed his fingers making them crack, "However if this kid keeps acting so stupidly, I don't mind beating him into a pig."

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji stood at the entrance of the alley, the slanting sunlight shone onto him, he stood exactly there where the last bit of sunlight touched.

This really was troublesome.

The blonde-haired teenager swung his fist right at him, he could already see the kid change from his calm expression, scared and crying for mercy because of pain and fear, wiping off the cheeky expression of good students, was his favorite thing to do!

He showed a smirk and with a bang, the fist brushed pass the hair of Ayanokoji and hit the wall next to him.

The teenager leaning against the wall stood there quietly, his golden pupils, that looked just like the sun, showed a shocking calmness.

The blonde young man widened his eyes slightly, his fist was pressed against the wall, red blood slowly slid down the wall. He just aimed right at his face, when did he step aside?

"Although it's a little sudden, please listen to me." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji's voice didn't even shake. From the beginning to now, his expression had not changed at all, it was just like the expression of a boring person was doing a boring speech. , "Do you really think that the security camera is broken?"

"What do you mean?!" The blonde-haired boy shouted at him.

Glancing at the security camera indifferently, he then said, "If you go over there, you will find that under the camera is a toolbox left by the maintenance staff. They have repaired the camera during the day, of course, it's normal that you don't know."

"Your only goal is students, so you won't be here during the day."

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji said with a soft sigh, "It's a pity, I'm now at the entrance of the alley, so your faces have been fully captured by the surveillance."

"B-Boss, they're really are tools!" One follower pointed to the toolbox below, "Boss! What should we do?"

"Son of a-, just you wait!"

Watching these people hurriedly running towards the alley, Ayanokoji exited the alley and walked in front of the camera. The camera that had not been repaired, was in fact, not working at all.

"How lucky." Kiyotaka Ayanokoji murmured with his hands in his pockets.

People tend to directly avoid things that may harm themselves. In this deformed heroic society, there are not many people who seriously judge the truth and falseness of things, perhaps the truth of it will be found out after a while.