Meet the Parents *Tyrus*

Cyrus stood in front of TJ's house, rocking back and forth on his feet. 

The door swung open, and instead of TJ, there was a blonde woman who squealed excitedly. 

"You must be Cyrus,"She said,"Come in, come in."

She ushered Cyrus inside of the warm house. 

"Is this Cyrus,"A blonde man asked walking over. 

"Yes,"The woman said,"We are just so excited to meet you!"

"Thelonious talks about you all the time,"The man said,"I'm Raph (Raff)."

"And I'm Dani,"The woman said,"We're Theo's parents. And we've been trying to get that boy to bring you home for ages."

"We kept telling him to bring his boyfriend home on of these days,"Raph said,"And finally today is the day."

"Theo said that you guys are going rollerskating, so cute,"Dani said,"If you wanted to you're welcome to come back over later and watch a movie. Even spend the night if it's okay with you."

"Mom,"TJ said running down the stairs,"I told you that I would get it."

"Well the poor boy was standing outside freezing,"Dani said.

"And we just wanted to meet the boy you've been talking about for months,"Raph said. 

"A year even,"Dani said,"And you were gelling you hair."

"We're going to go now,"TJ said. 

He grabbed Cyrus's hand and started moving towards the door.

"Maybe we'll rain check that sleepove for another day Cyrus,"Raph said. 

"TJ grab your hoodie to give him so he doesn't get to cold,"Dani said. 

"Bye mom, bye dad,"TJ said before he shut the door behind them. 

"I'm sorry about them,"TJ said,"I was gonna just slip out before they saw you but I didn't see your text."

"It's okay,"Cyrus said.

They walked down the street, hand in hand.

"Sorry about the ambush,"TJ said,"They're embarrasing."

"They're sweet,"Cyrus said,"I like them."

"They're just excited,"TJ said,"I've never really, this is my first time dating anyone."

"They called me your boyfriend,"Cyrus said,"I didn't know we're official."

"Oh no, they shouldn't, we're not, I mean I want to, but if it's too soon then,"TJ said. 

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend Teej,"Cyrus said,"And if you want sometime, I would love to sleep over."

"Cyrus is here!"

Two seconds later the door opened to a smiling TJ. 

"Hey Cyrus,"TJ said,"Come on in."

Cyrus stepped in, and TJ immeadiatly took his coat. 

Then Cyrus leaned up to press a kiss to TJ's cheek. 

"Thanks Teej,"Cyrus said.

TJ blushed red and smiled. 

"My parents are about to go pick up the pizzas,"TJ said,"You're still good with vegan and pineapple right?"

"Yup,"Cyrus said. 

"Okay, we're going to get the pizza now,"Raph said,"Hi Cyrus."

"Hi Mr. Kippen,"Cyrus said. 

"It's Raph,"He reminded. 

"We'll be back soon,"Dani said,"Thelonious, no funny business."

"Mom,"TJ said before his parents slipped out the door. 

"So, they always call you Thelonious at home,"Cyrus asked. 

"I've tried for years to get them to call me TJ,"TJ said,"With no luck."

"You know I love your name,"Cyrus said,"Theo's cute too."

"At least they don't call me by my full name anymore,"TJ said,"They gave us saying Jagger too after I was 5."

When TJ's parents got back with the pizza, the two boys were sitting on the couch  watching The Good Dinasour.

TJ got up to get pizza for the both of them. 

His parents were looking at him excitedly, and glancing back at Cyrus. 

"What,"TJ asked. 

"So,"Raph said,"Did you guys kiss?

"Dad,"TJ exclaimed. 

"Well your first kiss is a big deal,"Dani said. 

"Please just,"TJ started. 

"We'll go to the den, it's okay,"Raph said,"Just call if you need anything."

TJ went back to Cyrus with the pizza.

By the time the movie had finished Cyrus was leaning into TJ's side, TJ's arm thrown over his shoulders.

Cyrus was playing with TJ's other hand, and rambling about the different types of dinosaurs.

"Anyway, obviously the movie isn't historically accurate because dinosaurs were extinct before humans existed,"Cyrus said,"And it's a little confusing why Arlo stays so little when in reality for his age he should already be almost fully grown."

"You're adorable,"TJ said.

Cyrus looked up at TJ, halting playing with his hand.

"Sorry,"TJ said,"That just kind of came out."

Cyrus sat up, crossing his legs and facing TJ.

"I guess I just didn't think I'd ever hear those words come out of your mouth,"Cyrus said. 

"But, but obviously you're adorable,"TJ said. 

"Obviously you haven't looked in a mirror,"Cyrus said. 

TJ leaned forward and pecked Cyrus's lips.

When he pulled away both of them were red, and TJ's eyes widened. 

"I'm so sorry,"TJ said,"I shouldn't have..."

But then Cyrus pecked his lips back. 

Cyrus pulled back, and snuggled back into TJ's side.

"I wish that had been my first kiss,"Cyrus said,"I like it a lot better than I did with a girl."

"It was my first kiss,"TJ said,"Was it okay?"

"It was perfect,"Cyrus said. 

"Raph, they kissed!"

Cyrus immeadiatly started laughing while TJ turned red again. 

"Oh my,"TJ said,"I'm gonna kill them."

A/N: Decided to update for those of you still here. 

I literally just sat down and wrote this so it really isn't edited. 

I don't know when and if I'll keep writing, it might end up being another couple months before I get around to publishing anything, but I'm trying.

So, I've done a cross over on my Julie and the Phantoms book with somewhat Tyrus/ Cyrus is Reggie's little brother, so go check that out if you're interested. 

And let me know if you want to see crossovers with that fandom on this book, and if so how I would do it.

-Lea